Greatest player of all time and why (2 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Neither of these were his concepts to begin with.
Neither was tiki-taka, in as much as it was a Barcelona concept from way before.
Kicking the balls, jumping in the area , running into the space, 4-3-3... Everything is already done, nothig is really new but the way every piece is putting in the field is what really matter and pep created a masterpiece and if you couldn't see that I feel kind of sad for you.

Barca's pep and juve's lippi are the best teams a saw in live

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
ßöмßäяðîëя;5122368 said:
Yea, I agree, look, I'm not a Messi fan by any stretch. But compared to CR7, that's a joke.
Ronaldo plays for Portugal. He has no one to help him. Messi on the other hand.. Di Maria, Aguero, Lavezzi, Higuain, ... Not to mention the fact that time and time again Ronaldo has delivered when playing for Portugal. If they get to the World Cup, it's because he singlehandedly destroys Sweden. The man has been outstanding for his country. Not his fault that they suck.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
ßöмßäяðîëя;5122232 said:
I mean....Messi got his team to a WC Final.
Except Messi didn't "get" his team there. He didn't play that well in the knockout matches.
@Alen, I told you this would happen. :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Except Messi didn't "get" his team there. He didn't play that well in the knockout matches.
@Alen, I told you this would happen. :D
He didn't but he was not as bad as people make out to be either. However he did get a good chance in the final and he would have scored that on so many days but didn't the day it mattered most.

Apr 12, 2004
Ronaldo plays for Portugal. He has no one to help him. Messi on the other hand.. Di Maria, Aguero, Lavezzi, Higuain, ... Not to mention the fact that time and time again Ronaldo has delivered when playing for Portugal. If they get to the World Cup, it's because he singlehandedly destroys Sweden. The man has been outstanding for his country. Not his fault that they suck.
I can buy some of that, but I think Messi was very clutch during the WC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)