Greatest bloopers (1 Viewer)

Dec 27, 2003
What are the biggest bloopers you've witnessed in the game of Football?

I'll start with one of my favourites : Higuita coming out of his box in the WC 1990 1/8 final against Camerun and trying to dribble 38 year old Roger Milla, only to see the latter steal the ball from him and progress unchallenged towards the empty goal to net it in, and this despite his attempt to stop Milla with a career-threatening tackle that makes Killerazzi look like a choir boy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K10

Jul 12, 2002
How about the one where the keeper kills an attack by collecting the ball but an opponent ran off field behind him. The keeper was unaware of that guy and drop the ball on the ground to play it to a teammate while suddenly the guy behind the keeper sneaks up on him and steals the ball and scores.

That was hilarious.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Great thread Kaiser :cool:

Peter Enckelman
Massimo Taibi
The guy from the famous black and white horrible clip from Dinamo Kiev

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
My favorite is Massimo Taibi making a total ass of himself juggling the ball outside the box as Pippo steals it and puts it in the net.

OP
Kaiser Franco
Dec 27, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    ++ [ originally posted by K10 ] ++
    How about the one where the keeper kills an attack by collecting the ball but an opponent ran off field behind him. The keeper was unaware of that guy and drop the ball on the ground to play it to a teammate while suddenly the guy behind the keeper sneaks up on him and steals the ball and scores.

That was hilarious.
    You must be alluding to Shay Given

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaiser Franco ] ++
    You must be alluding to Shay Given
    Actually I've seen it happen a couple of times, I think always in the Premier League IIRC

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    there was a goalie who miss-kicked a back pass from his teammate and it went on to become a goal, does anyone know who the goalie is ? I forgot
    Are you sure the defender didn't throw the ball at him from a throw-in? Aston Villa's Peter Enckelman did that against Birmingham this season. He tried to kick it but it went under his foot. :LOL:

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    The most recent one is Van der sar's I guess....against arsenal, where reyes score the only goal of the match...result from that blunder

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    :LOL: haven't seen that one Bes

Some good non-player bloopers are the referee trying to backheel the ball and slipping over, and also the medic who runs out to help a player, but slips and slides feet-first into his stomach

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    And how can anyone forget hilariously missed penalties? David Beckham's slip-over penalty into row Z was nothing compared to a clip i saw a while ago, of a player taking a penalty, slipping over on the wet pitch and the ball going out for a throw-in

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    and its not from a throw in graham, im pretty sure it's a backpass
    I'm quite sure Enckelman's blooper was from a Mellberg throw-in

K10

Jul 12, 2002
    I've got some clips of bloopers but I am a little too lazy right now.

I have alot of clips where the keep actually throws the ball into the goal accidentally.

Gray, the one where the medics slide into the injured already guy was hilarious. Also have the clip of that.

My favourite blooper is Zidane and the ad boards. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)