Great and very Interesting Interview to Giorgio Chiellini (3 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Isha00 said:
Why do you think so?
“Because I think that what Guido Rossi did is unacceptable. It would have been enough reading his curriculum vitae to understand it: an incredible conflict of interests, it’s like they called Galliani to judge Milan. In fact, as soon as he could, he went back to Telecom. By doing so, he erased any doubt I still may have had about him”.
I love this part.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Question :

Balzaretti or Chilleni as LB?
I like both but Giorgio is the better.
Thanks Daria for finding this great article and thanks Isha for translating it.
:agree: Great stuff!
I love this part.
Me too! I liked it overall, because it shows he's a really smart guy. He thinks ahead. He knows a career as a footballer is a short one. There are limited coaching/training places. With a qualification, he could find himself a desk job, whether or not it's within the footballing world, once his career on the pitch is over. He is also making the most of himself too.
A study of a football team in England where the whole team were given intelligence tests, showed that only 4 players were just below the "genius" level. The rest actually attained the "genius" level. Most footballers have the intellectual capacity to obtain degrees, but don't bother & in their "enclosed" footballing world, they end up "ignorant" & superficial (as stated in the article). It's nice to see Giorgio making use of his full potential.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Good to see a young player that has his head screwed on right. He is right in everything he has said about the scandal and I like his general attitude to life.

Liked him as a player before but he can now join the relatively select group of players who's personality I like as well.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Chiellini has it all to become a legend of this club. I just hope our future coach/coaches will recognise that.

He had a good offer from Chelsea last summer and he rejected it. This tells you all you have to know.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Elisa I love you. :kiss:

Thanks soooo much for the translation.
Damn, Vla, you stole my verse.:D

Isha is simply :pint: .

I find it somewhat ironic that a sportsman such as Chiellini came across as more composed, rational and intelligent individual than Harvard Graduate that Rossi is.:shocked2: . Pitty that people across the globe come to think of Totti than Giorgio when it comes to the brain of soccer players.

Anyway, it was interesting to see Chiellini finding the cost of being famous, especially with girls. Its obvious that he has some "sad" love fest stories that are yet untold.:lol:

Way to kid, and keep your head undercontrol because sky is the limit. And keep up with finance course, because there are too many sportsmen who blow their wealth with little planning for their retirement pot.

BTW, from now on whenever I see Chiellini playing poorly, I'll blame his twin brother.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)