Grande Stevens OUT, new President IN? (2 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
I remember Vialli gave an interview when we bought Viera, he said viera shouldnt have joined us because of all the racism and corruption that was currently on in Italy.

I remember thinking man he should be delighted his former club bought such a great player, mayebe he has no love for us.

little did i no he would be right about the corruption part.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
well captain or not, loved juve or not, he has no qualities to be president, if he couldn't even make it as a coach, for both chelsea and watford, i have little faith in his ability as president, especially if he has encouraged our idol to move to england, i certainly dont want him.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Badass Devil said:
well captain or not, loved juve or not, he has no qualities to be president, if he couldn't even make it as a coach, for both chelsea and watford, i have little faith in his ability as president, especially if he has encouraged our idol to move to england, i certainly dont want him.
fair enough

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Badass Devil said:
he's a failure and anti del piero, it was vialli who ruined my local team - watford few years back, and he's encouraged del piero on several occassions to move clubs, finally in a recent interview in a magazine, he stated how much he didnt miss juve.

so i dont miss him :tdown:
A typical Del piero fanatic :jester:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Although I dont know about the magazine issue, one thing I do feel is that having vialli as a president is certainly a bit far fetching. I agree with badass to a certain extent that he was liable for messing up watford, and lets face it his sucess at chelsea was all down to how ruud gullit laid down the foundation at that club. Personally for me the best position he should get is a moggi role, having a young minded president usually doesnt help especially if he aint that much business minded either. Experience usually helps and I think Bettega would be the best option and he deserves it too. However I wouldnt mind causio too his been brilliant for us in the past too a certain extent I would goto the length of saying even better than vialli. If im right causio is a commentator for sky sports and has been around the show business field longer than the the other two. Either way Im happy to have anyone other than vialli.. vialli would provide a good choice for the future but not yet..

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Badass Devil said:
he's a failure and anti del piero, it was vialli who ruined my local team - watford few years back, and he's encouraged del piero on several occassions to move clubs, finally in a recent interview in a magazine, he stated how much he didnt miss juve.

so i dont miss him :tdown:
That's not true, they are firends. Encouraging Ale to experience something different is not being anti Del Piero.
Btw, he loves English football and doesn't miss a chance to say it, but he is still a Juventino, you can see it when he talks about Juve on sky.

But I agree that I wouldn't trust him as our coach or president, even though I would want to.
But maybe a role a la Rampulla would be nice :agree:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    We could put Vialli as a commentator or weather man for Juve channel. :p

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    djleli said:
    how come ive never heard of him his is what i found

Franco Causio, born on February 1, 1949 in Lecce (Italy), is a former Italian footballer who played for Juventus for many years in the 1970s and 1980s. He is considerated one of the most talented Italian players of all time, and, with Roberto Donadoni, the best Italian right winger ever.
    [edit]

Biography

Causio was born in Lecce (Puglia), and moved to Juventus when he was just 17.

After some years on loan in Serie B (playing in Reggina and Palermo), he returned to Juventus in during 1970. For 11 years he wore number 7 for Juventus, and played with other famous players like Roberto Bettega, Marco Tardelli, Dino Zoff and Beppe Furino, winning 6 scudettos and a UEFA cup.

In this period his popularity reached its peak: Causio became the main idol of the southern Italians who supported Juventus.

In 1981 he moved to Udinese where he played for 3 years, teaming up with Brazilian superstar Zico. Subsequently he signed for Inter. He finished his career playig for Serie B team Triestina at the age of 39.

He made his debut with Italian national football team on April 29, 1972 (Italy-Belgium). He was in the Italian squad at the WC 1974, WC 1978 and WC 1982, which was won by Italy.

His nickname is "The Baron", because of his stylish moves on the pitch and his well educated and fair attitude in life.
    Nice info...

I heard also that he was the scout who discovered Del Piero's talent in Padova...

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    isha00 said:
    That's not true, they are firends. Encouraging Ale to experience something different is not being anti Del Piero.
    Btw, he loves English football and doesn't miss a chance to say it, but he is still a Juventino, you can see it when he talks about Juve on sky.

But I agree that I wouldn't trust him as our coach or president, even though I would want to.
    But maybe a role a la Rampulla would be nice :agree:
    Rampulla has an unbelievable love for this club...

Jan 7, 2006
    this is brilliant reform true juventini getting the jobs. Forza new generation Juve!! Though I am not one to suddenly turn against old regime still gratefull despite the sour end lets look to a bright future now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)