Grand Theft Auto V (5 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
well only those that play in this October, but yeah I agree it kind of ruins the whole point of it. I just hope they add some more content like heists soon.

Apr 12, 2004
Ok i got this game and i will start playing it tonight!
Big question, is it more fun to play it with or without some weed and alcohol?
Burke you should answer that, murican Pothead you!
I'm not a pothead, I hate pot.

I drink a lot though.

I play wasted all the time.
you can keep calling madrazzo for his one, just delete the one in your phone if you have a different one. I'm pretty sure it's called 'out of court settlement'

- - - Updated - - -

http://gtaforums.com/topic/614195-specific-job-payouts-cash-only-not-rp/
Wait, how do you delete the mission you have?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I bet you didn't know if you stop at traffic lights and rev your engine next to an AI sports car they will 'race' you.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I take back everything I said about Rockstar and the online feature, it's nothing short of epic (now that it's working properly of course)

I'm level 21 now which I know is way behind some of you super nerds :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I finished the story last week but I'm still far from 100% completion. I'll keep going till I'm bored and then I'll start online.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I finished the story last week but I'm still far from 100% completion. I'll keep going till I'm bored and then I'll start online.
Twinsies!!!

Except for the getting bored part, I may have already reached that point. Definitely a very good game, but I feel like it could have been a lot more "fun".

Jul 10, 2006
I just haven't been able to really dig the online play like i did the single player. Maybe it's because every time I get into a game with random people every one of them tries to murder me. Gets a little boring. So I start most games as invite only, that's boring, too, but at least I'm not getting murdered every five minutes.

Maybe they should have created an online game mode where players cannot kill each other, so that those of us who just want to do the races and missions and not get murdered all the time can actually enjoy playing online.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't think free mode is that fun anyway, the most fun is probably races (when people aren't retarded and smash you on purpose), deathmatches and missions. I just go through single player then invite only session. then just go to jobs through the start menu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)