Grand Theft Auto V (9 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 12, 2004
WVU games. Family friend, who is now dead, actually died next to his chiminea drinking red wine 250 feet from the ocean.

Do not give me your condolences, that's not what this is about.

Jacksonville is a nice area, very poor at night though. Not a lot going on.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
never seen an adder in game though apart from devon weston's one

my vehicles of choice: patriot, sandking XL, comet, lampdati felon & carbonizzare

the comet is ridiculously fast

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
ßöмßäяðîëя;4315080 said:
Ed, turn off your profanity filter, you $#@! fag $#@! douche $#@!.
HAHA, man this forum has changed so much since I was a regular poster. I'm trying to find this profanity shit in the options.

Jul 10, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4315096 said:
WVU games. Family friend, who is now dead, actually died next to his chiminea drinking red wine 250 feet from the ocean.

Do not give me your condolences, that's not what this is about.

Jacksonville is a nice area, very poor at night though. Not a lot going on.
Yea, pretty much. Did you happen to be here for the Gator Bowl when Pat White was still QB, they played Georgia Tech? I was at that game. My mom is from West Virginia so a lot ofmy family went. The Mountaineers are my second favorite team. That was a great game.

My mother is from Clarksburg. My great great grandfather fought with the 12th West Virginia Volunteer Infantry during the Civil War. Her family goes way back in WV. lol

Apr 12, 2004
Holy shit, and yes, all the Gator Bowls, against Ga Tech, Florida State, all of them. Pat White rolled that team which had Chad johnson, crazy.

Wow, small world. My dad is from Elkins, my family originally from Pittsburgh, and I live in Martinsburg.

That's crazy, Clarksburg isn't far from Morgantown.

Wow, I kind of want to exchange numbers and talk. No joke, no gay, WV truly is a family, man.

Jul 10, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4315116 said:
Holy shit, and yes, all the Gator Bowls, against Ga Tech, Florida State, all of them. Pat White rolled that team which had Chad johnson, crazy.

Wow, small world. My dad is from Elkins, my family originally from Pittsburgh, and I live in Martinsburg.

That's crazy, Clarksburg isn't far from Morgantown.

Wow, I kind of want to exchange numbers and talk. No joke, no gay, WV truly is a family, man.
lol that's cool. I haven't been back there in forever. My sister and her husband bought a big piece of land up there and he is there now building their house pretty much on his own. I'll probably go back after she moves in there and check it out. My brother and his kids go up there to hunt like every other year. WV gets a lot of crap nationally, but it's really a beautiful place. There are quite a few WV natives here in Jax due to the Navy bases. I often see WVU bumper stickers and plates when i'm out.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Pat White was my fave Mountaineer ever.

I just remembered I posted a few videos i took at that Gator Bowl game.

This one is my favorite, my nephew with his retarded "Mountain Ears" thing.

Apr 12, 2004
lol that's cool. I haven't been back there in forever. My sister and her husband bought a big piece of land up there and he is there now building their house pretty much on his own. I'll probably go back after she moves in there and check it out. My brother and his kids go up there to hunt like every other year. WV gets a lot of crap nationally, but it's really a beautiful place. There are quite a few WV natives here in Jax due to the Navy bases. I often see WVU bumper stickers and plates when i'm out.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, Pat White was my fave Mountaineer ever.

I just remembered I posted a few videos i took at that Gator Bowl game.

This one is my favorite, my nephew with his retarded "Mountain Ears" thing.

Pat White was an amazing player, and again, not bragging here, but we have a booth and he came up a couple times after he graduated. He is a great guy, a genuinely good cat.

My favorite mountaineer? Shit.

I went to my first game at 11 months old in 1986. I have generational Mountaineers, Major Harris, James Jett, Grant Wiley, Charles Fisher, Aaron Beasley, Shawn Foreman, David Saunders, Gary Stills, Amos Zeroue, Cooper Rego, I could go on forever.

Really though, if you want to, give me your number and we'll catch up, it'll be fun, I promise you.

Jul 10, 2006
Major Harris, that's a name I haven't heard in a while. I'll PM you my number.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4315175 said:
Pat White was an amazing player, and again, not bragging here, but we have a booth and he came up a couple times after he graduated. He is a great guy, a genuinely good cat.

My favorite mountaineer? Shit.

I went to my first game at 11 months old in 1986. I have generational Mountaineers, Major Harris, James Jett, Grant Wiley, Charles Fisher, Aaron Beasley, Shawn Foreman, David Saunders, Gary Stills, Amos Zeroue, Cooper Rego, I could go on forever.

Really though, if you want to, give me your number and we'll catch up, it'll be fun, I promise you.
Did you join the GTA V crew we have on Rockstar Social Club?

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Looks like I'll get GTA V when it comes to the PC. :(

I really don't want to dish out for a console that will slowly not be used once it's next gen PS4 comes out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)