Grand Theft Auto V (7 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I didn't realise the amount of private dances you had showed up on the Social Club stats section :shifty:

Went up to that Cult place up in them there mountains, full of lads with their 'lads' out :shocked:
Suffice to say I burnt that place to the motherfuckin' ground

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
hahaha. Your mind's playin tricks on ya, dog.
dat song :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I spent forever getting that goth chick chastity to like me enough then she shot me down. I wonder if I can go back and murder her?
yeah she was the first one I came across, I spent like 10 minutes trying to watch for the bouncer and flirt to get the like meter up and then she said no :andy2:

you need to do one for 100%

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Unless you drop four hitch-hikers off at the place there isn't much need to go there, at least not for any financial reasons. Just a bunch of freaks that'll keep respawning every time you kill a group of them.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
chiliad state wilderness, sort of on the west - south west of mt chiliad, but not actually mt chiliad, it's the smaller mountain next to it

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Lax Bro Plays Real-Life Game Of Grand Theft Auto, What Happens Next Wasn't in the Xbox Version

"I wanted to see what it was really like to play Grand Theft Auto in real life," said no one ever. Well, except for Zachary Burgess, freshman lacrosse player at Auburn University.

While some satisfy their imaginations by clocking in long hours with their game consoles, 20-year-old Burgess decided to take it a step further and become one with the highly popular video game series Grand Theft Auto.

On Saturday, September 21 in Baton Rouge, Burgess, from Hoover, Alabama hijacked a car, held its passenger captive, and plowed into at least nine vehicles before fleeing the scene.

A group of witnesses reportedly held Burgess not too far from the abandoned stolen vehicle until officers arrived on the scene. Too bad helpful bystanders don't exist in the GTA world ... Burgess might have been better prepared.

During questioning Burgess told police that he wanted to see what it was really like to be one of the characters in GTA, reported NBC 33 news.

While Burgess would have climbed up the criminal social ladder in the world of GTA, in the real world it landed him behind bars. Surprise, surprise.

Burgess was held on a $80,000 bond and charged with Theft of a Motor Vehicle, Hit-and-Run, and Simple kidnapping.

Maybe bring a different video game to life next time? Just Dance 2
wtf :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
anybody that does that obviously has an existing mental health problem i.e. no regular person would do that no matter how much they play GTA

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
All of the problems in society are caused by gay propaganda, video games, alternative lifestyles and anything else that we, as useless fucking parents, can blame instead of ourselves.

Video games, not shit parenting and lack of psychological care cause Columbine FACT.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
All of the problems in society are caused by gay propaganda, video games, alternative lifestyles and anything else that we, as useless fucking parents, can blame instead of ourselves.

Video games, not shit parenting and lack of psychological care cause Columbine FACT.
wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)