Grand Theft Auto V (6 Viewers)

Which character in GTA V do you play as the most in free-roam?

• Smooth Michael

• The Franklinator

• Crazy Ol' Trevor

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm still having trouble making the big bucks in this game. Franklin has never had more then 80K, Trevor 200K and Michael 350K. I guess there'll be more money to be made from heists down the line? Just finished the Merryweather plane mission so it's been an age since the jewellery store robbery and every mission in between has not provided any financial gain?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 10, 2006
Golfing is pretty cool. Just on my first game, playing as michael vs. Trevor. Trevors outfit. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still having trouble making the big bucks in this game. Franklin has never had more then 80K, Trevor 200K and Michael 350K. I guess there'll be more money to be made from heists down the line? Just finished the Merryweather plane mission so it's been an age since the jewellery store robbery and every mission in between has not provided any financial gain?
The Paleto Score gets you a good amount of money, that should be the second heist after the Mayweather job. the one right after mayweather i dont remember what the take is from that. But the heists are the best way to make a lot of money. I'd buy some property next time you get a lot of money.

You can buy the weed store with frnaklin, that gives you like 5k a week. you might want to buy the car scrapyard with michael, it pays out depending on how many cars are destroyed in the city each week. so you can increase your profit from that by blowing up cars.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Sweet, my next question was going to be which were the most profitable properties to buy. Someone else mentioned the Downtown cabs company for a number of reasons but the one that stood out most was the stock market tips you can get from passengers. Although it may be the case that doing the normal cab side missions could provide the same info?

Apr 12, 2004
Golfing is pretty cool. Just on my first game, playing as michael vs. Trevor. Trevors outfit. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

The Paleto Score gets you a good amount of money, that should be the second heist after the Mayweather job. the one right after mayweather i dont remember what the take is from that. But the heists are the best way to make a lot of money. I'd buy some property next time you get a lot of money.

You can buy the weed store with frnaklin, that gives you like 5k a week. you might want to buy the car scrapyard with michael, it pays out depending on how many cars are destroyed in the city each week. so you can increase your profit from that by blowing up cars.

Depending, it's about 400k per character.

The last one is like 20 to 25 M per character.

Jul 10, 2006
I got 26m per character in the final heist.

- - - Updated - - -

If you buy the los santos customs in the grand sanora desert south east of shady shores with Franklin you get a weekly income of like $1500 and all car mods become free.

I am not sure if the car mods are free for every character or just franklin and I dont know if they are free at all los santos customs or just that one. I'll let ya know when i find that out.

OP
adRHCP

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
  • Thread Starter #306
    I got 26m per character in the final heist.

- - - Updated - - -

If you buy the los santos customs in the grand sanora desert south east of shady shores with Franklin you get a weekly income of like $1500 and all car mods become free.

I am not sure if the car mods are free for every character or just franklin and I dont know if they are free at all los santos customs or just that one. I'll let ya know when i find that out.
    pls :heart:

- - - Updated - - -

There is a glitch that causes owned cars to vanish. It's supposed to be fixed in the first patch.

- - - Updated - - -

I bouth a $500k car from a website and modded it up and it vanished after i saved the game last night and came back to it today. I just had it parked somewhere and now its nowhere to be found. Should have taken it to the garage but I was in a rush.
    I customised a Mustang and took it to the garage, it stayed there for like two or three days but then it disappeared

Jul 10, 2006
    You have a limit of four cars you can keep in the big garage. if you drive up to the door in a car and hit the botton to go in it will move that car into the garage. Maybe it deletes one of the cars already in there. IDK. I know you cant buy a car from a website unless you have room in the big garage.

Also, the impound only holds two cars, so if you have two in there and you abandon anotehr car it will delete one of the cars already in impound, i believe. Or the otehr way around.

When I sav a car in the garage i will use the special car to leave and go check out the impound so i dont worry about losing one of the ones i like.

I just dropped $1m on the Adder. It's bad ass.

And just checked teh Los Santos customs by the airport and they tried to charge me. So it looks like shit will only be free at the one you buy. Bummer.

Jul 10, 2006
    Well, it was worth the drive to take the adder to sandy shores to mod it. It was going to cost over 100k to fully upgrade everything.

It cost nothing but a little bit of time, and really only took me five minutes to get there. lol

Apr 12, 2004
    Well, it was worth the drive to take the adder to sandy shores to mod it. It was going to cost over 100k to fully upgrade everything.

It cost nothing but a little bit of time, and really only took me five minutes to get there. lol
    Yea, and plus you can let it loose.

I took it up to Mount Chiliad and ran over about 6 cougars on my way up.

Car is so powerful. :D

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
    You have a limit of four cars you can keep in the big garage. if you drive up to the door in a car and hit the botton to go in it will move that car into the garage. Maybe it deletes one of the cars already in there. IDK. I know you cant buy a car from a website unless you have room in the big garage.

Also, the impound only holds two cars, so if you have two in there and you abandon anotehr car it will delete one of the cars already in impound, i believe. Or the otehr way around.

When I sav a car in the garage i will use the special car to leave and go check out the impound so i dont worry about losing one of the ones i like.

I just dropped $1m on the Adder. It's bad ass.

And just checked teh Los Santos customs by the airport and they tried to charge me. So it looks like shit will only be free at the one you buy. Bummer.
    U know in Rockford heights the Adder spawns there for free. Could have saved a million :p

Jul 10, 2006
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4315050 said:
    Yea, and plus you can let it loose.

I took it up to Mount Chiliad and ran over about 6 cougars on my way up.

Car is so powerful. :D
    It's a fucking beast. I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

U know in Rockford heights the Adder spawns there for free. Could have saved a million :p
    But that would be stealing. :) I've gone legit now. ;)

Jul 10, 2006
    BTW, I've been to the spot where the Adder is supposed to spawn but I usually find that viper like car there, never the Adder. If its the same place I'm thinking of, the high end shopping area.

- - - Updated - - -

The Stinger is a pretty sweet car, too.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    I've put in a $#@! load of time in it. Their are 69 story missions, but a lot more side missions. Plus GTA Online is going to be great. If you can afford it, you should get a console. I know PS3 has a GTA V bundle which would be a good route to go, comes with a 500gb system and the game.

You could always get a used or refurbished console if you are just getting it to play GTA.

It's a great game and shouldn't be missed.

PS3 has free online play, so if you dont want to invest any more money than you have too that might be the best way for you.
    That's awesome, thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)