Gotta love Tacchinardi (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Villarreal’s Italian midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi has slammed Real Madrid Coach and compatriot Fabio Capello. In declarations to Madrid-based sports daily 'As’ (Ace), Tacchinardi blames Capello for bringing the defensive football that worked so well in Italy to a Spain that values an attacking game more than the tactician’s evolved catenaccio.

"Capello play’s that way [with a strong defensive mentality taking priority over the urge to push forward], and I, personally, don’t like it. Maybe he’s won things and is a winner of sorts, but it’s easy to win things with an all-star cast. Let’s see what he does with this team, but from what I’ve seen of Real Madrid so far they play really badly", jabbed the ex-Juve man.

“It seems to me that he’s not all that hot as a Coach, but he’s always played that way. Here he’s going to get it all wrong because the fans in Spain demand attacking football – they want to see their team go out onto the pitch and really hunt down victories through attractive attacking play", added the player, coinciding with recent comments made by Alessandro Del Piero in Italy.

It could be argued that both have suffered from Capello’s preference for other players and that their comments are nothing more than sour grapes. At Juventus Capello made it clear that he wasn’t a fan of either midfielder’s performances; Del Piero sticking it out at the Vecchia Signora, but Tacchinardi opting for a transfer to Villarreal in search of playing time as Emerson took his place at the Delli Alpi.

"This Madrid will win most of their victories by 1-0 or will get goalless draws because their Coach has got that mentality: you can attack, but you always have to defend in mass before. Capello is like that and won’t ever change. It reflects the Italian football mentality which prizes not receiving goals more than scoring them and, in my opinion, that’s not going to work in Spain", he added.

You go boy.:agree:

PS: I know he plays for Villareal. But lets cut the kid some slack mods. He bleeds Black and White and I thought it would be nice to have him in the player talk section. However, feel free to maintain rules if you really have to and move this to where you see fit.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 6, 2005
baggio said:
Villarreal’s Italian midfielder Alessio Tacchinardi has slammed Real Madrid Coach and compatriot Fabio Capello. In declarations to Madrid-based sports daily ‘As’ (Ace), Tacchinardi blames Capello for bringing the defensive football that worked so well in Italy to a Spain that values an attacking game more than the tactician’s evolved catenaccio.

"Capello play’s that way [with a strong defensive mentality taking priority over the urge to push forward], and I, personally, don’t like it. Maybe he’s won things and is a winner of sorts, but it’s easy to win things with an all-star cast. Let’s see what he does with this team, but from what I’ve seen of Real Madrid so far they play really badly", jabbed the ex-Juve man.

“It seems to me that he’s not all that hot as a Coach, but he’s always played that way. Here he’s going to get it all wrong because the fans in Spain demand attacking football – they want to see their team go out onto the pitch and really hunt down victories through attractive attacking play", added the player, coinciding with recent comments made by Alessandro Del Piero in Italy.

It could be argued that both have suffered from Capello’s preference for other players and that their comments are nothing more than sour grapes. At Juventus Capello made it clear that he wasn’t a fan of either midfielder’s performances; Del Piero sticking it out at the Vecchia Signora, but Tacchinardi opting for a transfer to Villarreal in search of playing time as Emerson took his place at the Delli Alpi.

"This Madrid will win most of their victories by 1-0 or will get goalless draws because their Coach has got that mentality: you can attack, but you always have to defend in mass before. Capello is like that and won’t ever change. It reflects the Italian football mentality which prizes not receiving goals more than scoring them and, in my opinion, that’s not going to work in Spain", he added.

You go boy.:agree:

PS: I know he plays for Villareal. But lets cut the kid some slack mods. He bleeds Black and White and I thought it would be nice to have him in the player talk section. However, feel free to maintain rules if you really have to and move this to where you see fit.
I :toast: Tacchi.. We miss you..

besides, isn't he still a juve player (loan)?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Tacchi has always been a legend in my book. I love Alessio, he's one of the few players that will always remain in Juve fan's hearts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
First Del Piero, then Nedved, and now Tacchinardi speaking out against Fabio Capello... seems like the real Juventini within our squad share the same opinions on that cunt of a manager.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Man what Tacchinardi said really gives a kick on Capello's ass
I love this guy, even though he is at Villarreal, he is still a Juventino at heart.

And yes Tacchi is on loan for another year at Villarreal, this has been mentioned countless times.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
after del piero, he is my most loved player, the guy loved juve, i really wish he was still a juve player......

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
he should be back on Juve.

He is right. Capello's style will piss off alot of Madrid fans. If he doesn't change, they will be crying for him to leave in no time.

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
Shyne said:
he should be back on Juve.

He is right. Capello's style will piss off alot of Madrid fans. If he doesn't change, they will be crying for him to leave in no time.
It's already begun: Madrid fans don't like him, they have been used for five years of Zidane's brilliants passes, and they now get Emo's crappy long balls. 1-0s and 0-0s will lower stadium attendance. And they've already noticed that crapello runs an harem, not a football team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)