Google Wave! (26 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It's absolutely true. Things like FB have become more of an excuse for people not to call each other or get together anymore, rather than bringing people closer together.
I have a rule of thumb, I don't add anyone if they're in the same city as me (and odd exception maybe sometimes).
We can't deny that this FB thing is great to stay in touch with old friends overseas. That's the plus side of it all...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i refuse to "use" FB on a regular basis. i've been on it since 05 and still won't jump aboard that bandwagon

i will not join a professional network site unless i really need to do so. personally i think all netowrking sites are gay

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
i refuse to "use" FB on a regular basis. i've been on it since 05 and still won't jump aboard that bandwagon

i will not join a professional network site unless i really need to do so. personally i think all netowrking sites are gay
I think they're gay too, but it's the new phonebook you know... and you wanna be in people's phonebook :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Linked In and FB. Linked In in job related matters and FB in widening my social contacts.

I also use Outlook and Communicator at work and my network there is more than 100k employees. I can imagine what Google Wave could do to replace both because it is a combination of the applications with a lot more.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Linked In and FB. Linked In in job related matters and FB in widening my social contacts.

I also use Outlook and Communicator at work and my network there is more than 100k employees. I can imagine what Google Wave could do to replace both because it is a combination of the applications with a lot more.
word

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005

Same here really,its just weird how people are prepared to put their entire life story on those sites.

My invite came through! Thanks,Dru!:weee:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

But to Jack's point, some of the professional ones are really useful in that context. They have very much changed how people find jobs and candidates.

It says that Opera is not supported during the preview of Google Wave.
In other words: "F*&#$ off, freak" :p

(I got the same message when I first tried to access it from my mobile.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)