Google Wave! (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Eℓvin;2223196 said:
YAY! Even more reason to never leave home and have an actual interaction with people. Thank you Google :)
Cynical, but oh-so-true. :D

They call them social networks, but if they do their job right they're more anti-social networks.

How can I catch that wave?
Just stand up and raise your arms at the stadium when your turn comes around. :shifty:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Cynical, but oh-so-true. :D
You've noticed it too, haven't you? People becoming socially retarded, not able to hold eye contact, or decent conversation, uncomfortable with a touch, mumbling, not knowing how to react when receiving actual presents for their birthdays instead of a wall-post on facebook, etc etc :D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Eℓvin;2223223 said:
You've noticed it too, haven't you? People becoming socially retarded, not able to hold eye contact, or decent conversation, uncomfortable with a touch, mumbling, not knowing how to react when receiving actual presents for their birthdays instead of a wall-post on facebook, etc etc :D
i know what you mean

but i see it as an advantage. with all these communication mediums available it prevents me from treating people like shit by not having to deal with them at all

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Eℓvin;2223223 said:
It's absolutely true. Things like FB have become more of an excuse for people not to call each other or get together anymore, rather than bringing people closer together.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)