good right side midfielder (1 Viewer)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Once again I see people here who have no clue what they're talking about. Camoranesi has been our most improved player this season and has arguably been our best midfielder. He is one of our top players in assists this season and his contribution to overall play has been close to priceless when you consider other players in the first team. Moreover, Camo could quite possibly be our most creative player.

Don't understand how Mauro is "overrating himself" and how he's "the poorman's Ortega." Sounds like someone is searching for faults but coming up short, way short. If anything Camoranesi has been underrated this season for his contributions and these calls for Joaquin are useless and unneeded.
Well Said Andy :thumb:

I Cant Agree more !

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by bianconero ] ++

Gianicheda, Mutu, Kovac, Nonda. Of these I would only take Kovac, the others with the possible exception of Nondo are past ther sale by date. I only hope we are indeed going to off load Mutu to capture Cassano. Are far as I am conserned- and I think this may well happen- they can have Camo too.

Why would we spend so much on one player? The simple answer is that to get top quality we must spend top money, we can,t always be rumaging in the bargin basement buckets, hoping to get quality freebees.
Why should we spend it on Joaquin? Because we are seriously missing a creative player in our team and he can provide that. Yes I feel he can provide that through the middle of the field.

If you can find us a top class left winger, then I would be interested in knowing who that might be? Vincente- nah you would say. Spanish.
as i asked can u justify 20 million on him and not the other areas? Moggi is the man who looks to bargain freebees, so realisticaly those guys are probably the best we can get.

As i also said there is no doubt of joaquins quality, and the fact he probably could play in the midle, but the fact is, spainiards do not have a history of succes in serie a.

top class left wingers? Well i belive kapo could develop into one. Yes vicente is one but if he can break the spainish problem then i have no problems with him. Stuart downing is a top class young left winger imo.

Fredi Malouda takes the fancy the most tho.

Sep 1, 2002
I say we forget the history- not enough of it to count: name me the evidence. The good spanish have hardly ever left home ground. Vincente would be sensational and Joaquin our solution in the middle. I'll give you that Malouda has potential for our side.

Robhino anyone....

Time to splash some money I believe.

Jul 28, 2002
I say we forget the history- not enough of it to count: name me the evidence. The good spanish have hardly ever left home ground. Vincente would be sensational and Joaquin our solution in the middle. I'll give you that Malouda has potential for our side.

Robhino anyone....

Time to splash some money I believe.
i agree with what ur are saying BUT the doubt over a spainirad making the transition to the serie a game still loom, mendiata was amazing in spain...what happend?? Jose mari and Rivaldo(well he played in la liga for ages)...they failed miserably.

Sep 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

i agree with what ur are saying BUT the doubt over a spainirad making the transition to the serie a game still loom, mendiata was amazing in spain...what happend?? Jose mari and Rivaldo(well he played in la liga for ages)...they failed miserably.
You do see what I mean: thats the evidence and one of those players isn't even spanish. Lets take advantage of this prejudice and buy some quality.

Jul 28, 2002

You do see what I mean: thats the evidence and one of those players isn't even spanish. Lets take advantage of this prejudice and buy some quality.
yeah yeah...but still think we can spend 20 million elsewhere...unless we have more than that and can afford to spend profusely then i dont wanna misue the dosh.

Sep 1, 2002
Misuse would be if we don't invest.
It's beside the point as we probably have only one significant buy in mind, and that will be Cassano.

I hope he comes.

Still it's nice to fantacise about having Cassano and Vincente and Joaquin joing our team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)