good right side midfielder (2 Viewers)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Chelsea have made a fresh bid for Real Betis winger Joaquin.

Betis insiders have told AS that Chelsea have tabled a £24 million offer for the Spanish international this week.

Its also emerged that Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho traveled to Seville in December to try and close a deal for Joaquin ahead of the January market.

Joaquin is staying on the sidelines, but its understood if he must leave Betis his preferred destination is Real Madrid.

During the January market, Betis president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera revealed that apart from Chelsea, he received offers from two more foreign clubs: "One from Italy and another from England."
from tribalfootball.com
hi to everyone. ithink we are only club in italy that are interested in joaquin how could is joaquin is he better than camo.are there any other good right side midfielder we are linked with

Buy on AliExpress.com

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
1.) put this to the Misc soccer forum
2.) Camoranesi was one of our best player this year
3.) Camoranesi is Italy`s best player on the right wing

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
Chelsea have made a fresh bid for Real Betis winger Joaquin.

Betis insiders have told AS that Chelsea have tabled a £24 million offer for the Spanish international this week.

Its also emerged that Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho traveled to Seville in December to try and close a deal for Joaquin ahead of the January market.

Joaquin is staying on the sidelines, but its understood if he must leave Betis his preferred destination is Real Madrid.

During the January market, Betis president Manuel Ruiz de Lopera revealed that apart from Chelsea, he received offers from two more foreign clubs: "One from Italy and another from England."
from tribalfootball.com
hi to everyone. ithink we are only club in italy that are interested in joaquin how could is joaquin is he better than camo.are there any other good right side midfielder we are linked with
welcome to the forum
the ilalian club is polly inter :D

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I would say goodbye to Camoranesi right away if we bought Joaquin ;) but It wont happen, and I'm kind of satisfied with Camoranesi. I just wish he did more simple work instead of loosing the ball a lot on the right wing and if he was a bit faster. Then he would be unstoppable, but he's good.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Camo has been really good this season, he's been revitalised under Capello.

A right midfielder is way down on our list of priorities (I hope!).

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
After we buy a creative midfielder, a young central defender, a right back, a backup keeper and a backup goalscorer we can think about a new right midfielder.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Leftwinger...hmmm..Joaquin :p since we have good relations with Valencia I think. Maybe Aimar as creative midfielder :p

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
so on current form camo is better than joquin
no way man, go watch some highlight of real betis, u polly think u watching disney's 'peter pen' :eek:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i dont see a need for him. with that cash, we can bring in players that needed, ie. playmaker and striker to replace trezeguet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)