Good news about Juve thread (2 Viewers)

Jus_Juve

May 14, 2006
No money you want to be ambitious?

You think clubs like Messina, Livorno are not ambitious? Problem is they dont have the finances.

You people are pathetically naive.

BooQy

Jun 3, 2006
swag said:
You might want to call the judge, as you seem to have information none of us -- including the judge -- seem to have at the moment.
i have all the evidence i need, moggi intimidated referees, he even locked the one from the match againstt reggina. don't tell me you think juve is clean?

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
BooQy said:
i have all the evidence i need, moggi intimidated referees, he even locked the one from the match againstt reggina. don't tell me you think juve is clean?
I think Juve are not clean, but nowhere near as dirty as you (and the press) make out...and certainly no dirtier than the majority of teams

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
Juventus: i bianconeri potrebbero evitare la retrocessione
18.06.2006 12.57 di Marcello Mastrocola articolo letto 6270 volte
Sembra che la Juventus non verrà penalizzata con la retrocessione per lo scandalo di "Calciopoli". Il club bianconero dovrebbe essere penalizzato con 15 punti, un record per i campionati italiani, ma rimanere comunque in Serie A.
Forse sarà una delusione per tutti quelli che chiedevano punizioni esemplari contro chi aveva truffato in modo così palese i campionati, ma sembra che per la società di Corso Galileo Ferraris si vada a delineare una punizione che consideri l'estraneità della proprietà bianconera dal comportamento esecrabile della "Triade", vera artefice dei maneggi posti in essere.
Sembra sia stata apprezzata la scelta della famiglia Elkann, quindi del gruppo Fiat/Ifil, di partire da zero, nominando in tempi brevi un nuovo consiglio d'amministrazione e di affidarsi a una nuova dirigenza.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #547
    we won't know until the decision is final. Now it's just media speculation....serie B, serie B with -9 points deducted, serie C, serie A with -20 points ...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    mark77 said:
    we won't know until the decision is final. Now it's just media speculation....serie B, serie B with -9 points deducted, serie C, serie A with -20 points ...
    -20 is way too much, it means aboutt 7 wins will be wipped out, i thought it would max be -12

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    BooQy said:
    i just think all teams that fixed matches should be punished, juve included. and i think they will

The problems are what punishment should be given and what are the consequences.
    This is very complicated mate... it's not about you don't make your home work and you get punished... it's about the whole system...

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
    serfaraaz said:
    paolo sosa why do u think juve will not go to serieb
    Just think about it the FA made a huge mistake by letting a time as Fiorentina move down, a think that really affected their starus as the number 1 league in the world and as this happens their revenues went down, thats why they avoided doing the same to Lazio and Parma and Roma, who in a way have a huge financial problem. now think for a while about a team as Juve, one of the biggest three if not the biggest club in italy going down. that what will be called the new tsunami.

that is just one reason. if u want i could name some other reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)