Good news about Juve thread (2 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think this news deserved a thread of it's own because of the 1st good news that came out today. If other mods feel like merging it you can do it.

NAPOLI - "Dalle indagini di Napoli non emergono elementi per potere allo stato investigare sul campionato 2005-2006". Lo ha detto il procuratore aggiunto di Napoli, Franco Roberti, coordinatore della Dda di Napoli.
Le intercettazioni, ha spiegato, si sono concluse a giugno del 2005.
fonte ansa

NAPLES- "There are no elements to investigate the 2005-2006 season". Said Naples prosecutor, Franco Roberti.

1st good news in a while. :pint:

ansa.it

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 4, 2004
mark77 said:
I think this news deserved a thread of it's own because of the 1st good news that came out today. If other mods feel like merging it you can do it.

NAPOLI - "Dalle indagini di Napoli non emergono elementi per potere allo stato investigare sul campionato 2005-2006". Lo ha detto il procuratore aggiunto di Napoli, Franco Roberti, coordinatore della Dda di Napoli.
Le intercettazioni, ha spiegato, si sono concluse a giugno del 2005.
fonte ansa

NAPLES- "There are no elements to investigate the 2005-2006 season". Said Naples prosecutor, Franco Roberti.

1st good news in a while. :pint:

ansa.it
This is nice news.. But, if Juve are to be relegated, will we lose this Scudetto 05/06, as it will means we have to be placed as 20 in the leauge to get relegated, or what? anyone knows how this goes??

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    Juve_Kosova said:
    This is nice news.. But, if Juve are to be relegated, will we lose this Scudetto 05/06, as it will means we have to be placed as 20 in the leauge to get relegated, or what? anyone knows how this goes??
    Could happen but that would be stupid to lose a scudetto for something that possibly happened 2 years ago.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
    Aug 12, 2005
    I think this is fantastic news. I'd say relegation is not happening based on this. Stripping Scudettos for the same reason.

At worst a preseason points deduction.

Interesting if the points deduction happens. If the # of points deducted is too large, Juve will toss Serie A, by the time CL starts in earnest.

Now, I am a Serie A guy; but it would be hilarious if Juve concentrated only/almost exclusively on CL because of this, and did well.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
    We had enough of Serie A. Points reduction will be ok for me. But I don't want to lose my club. All the time I am thing of Juve. Even, today when I played soccer and when I scored I couldn't feel happy, because I was think about Juve.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Cronios said:
    Napoli and Torino released us,
    now lets see what Rome will do...

can someone please explain to us these a few points :
    - how much magistrats are investigating ?
    - what could be the consequences if all the magistrats released us ?
    - if the punishment is just an amount of points ? could we play the CL anyway ?

-10-

May 14, 2006
    Ah, good news. I was so disappointed when I first heard. I wouldn't mind them dropping down...I'd most definitely stick by them, but it would be the possible loss of big players that would sadden me greatly. Actually, as long as Alex stays, I couldn't be happier.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #20
    Roberto Donadoni on a TV show: "I'd be honoured to coach Juve, even in serie B".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)