good bye to all members (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
If they do, then I'm the one who's going in drama queen mode. And believe me, you don't want that to happen.
trust me we have alls een this before, seven gets all his double accounts and sends in his brotehrs...its a damn mess

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
My opinion is that beeing a real fan doesen't understand supporting two clubs.
More precisious, "there can be only one" and that one must be JUVENTUS. Supporting other club with Juve is ridicilous but supporting Barca, is hilarious. Your place isn't on this forum!
Althou, mods that are running this channel are definitely not fair, and taking sides when a conflict is being made between two or more members.
They are not standing on the member who is wright but supporting the member who is older on this forum. No mater that the older member has mistaked they are banning the member who striked back with same amount of insult!
I could recpect the rules but or ban them both, or noone!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I think it was Wilde who said that there should be a special font for irony, so people could recognise it.
I remember very well how you ruined my sarcasm, and posted my private messages online then, and I had to convince people that it was a sarcasm.. I feel your pain Seven :pumpkin:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
I think it was Wilde who said that there should be a special font for irony, so people could recognise it.

Regardless, this is getting out of hand, so let's all relax, sniff some glue, and return friends again, in no particular order.

You really reminded me of some history I had thought I forgot:cry:

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
even though i read this forum everyday but hardly ever post, i just want to make a point even if m_elayyan just supported barca and he hated juve dont the hangout forum say

The place to hang out with the people, make friends, introduce yourself, generally just pass time and keep in touch with the gang.

it doesnt say you have to be a juve fan to be apart of this forum so if he was getting abuse for that reason it sounds harsh to me.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Try to read the previous posts before drawing conclusions, he was not banned for being a Barca fan/not being a Juve fan.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
even though i read this forum everyday but hardly ever post, i just want to make a point even if m_elayyan just supported barca and he hated juve dont the hangout forum say

The place to hang out with the people, make friends, introduce yourself, generally just pass time and keep in touch with the gang.

it doesnt say you have to be a juve fan to be apart of this forum so if he was getting bans or warnings for that reason it sounds harsh to me.

He didn't get banned because he was a Barca fan too. He was banned because he insulted several members, including me. I also insulted him though, but I got two warnings for that and I stopped. He didn't and won the big prize.

neath_lad

Jun 25, 2004
ive mis wrote my post (hench why i porbadly dont write many posts), ive edited it now meaning if he was getting abuse as m_eleyan stated on his first and only post on this post I think it was harsh.

and ramin its very easy to call someone a moran on a website, not in real life mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)