good bye to all members (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
whi is it that when people get banned they feel the need to go into drama queen mode? as greg said, when you have already picked up 2 warnings in a week for doing the same thing then yuo shouel really be more careful...and perhaps learn from it.
however,its not like he was simply banned, the card/warning system is in place so that if you do pick up an infraction then you should learn to avoid getting into the same situation.

its like classical conditioning, monkey touches button, monkey gets a shock, monkey learns not to do it again!

are you more stupid than a monkey?No?then stop throwing a hissy fit that you got banned when it was wholly avoidable
Classic Bozi action.:D

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Believe me. It's nothing personal, since it was the yellow card warning I issued that put him over the limit. But a poster that suggests that someone is being ridiculous does not grant someone license to outright call them an ***hole. Supporting other clubs has nothing to do with it. Unfortunately, he should have known better than to lose his cool like that. And it was his third warning in a week for the same offense that put him over the limit. Other posters have managed much better under similar circumstances, so it was not unavoidable.

I hate to see regular posters go out that way, but any poster should know better -- particularly after two similar warnings in the same week. I'd hold anyone on these forums here to that same standard.

It's a shame, but people have to be accountable and responsible for their behavior.
I know Greg, it's an automatic banning system. But if you see it as a whole case. People here laugh at him and insulted him only because of he is a barca fans. At the end he surely lost his control. I don't think this is because of stupidity. People think that loving 2 clubs at the same time is a crime. And they can't accept other people who think different.
Ok. He deserved his warning but others also deserve the same level of punishment. Banning him is not a good solution IMO.

I don't critisize his banning but i just ask other people to respect other members. Cheers bro..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
im sorry if this is because one of my replys to something you said i generally insult barca fans anytime they speak but honestly i dont have anything agaisnt you personally and im sorry to see any man go.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Oh, one idiot complementing the other. Boohoo.
Hopefully you will get banned and leave as well, cause you are just an annoying bug on this forum.

BTW I´m challenging mods to warn Seven. Do they have guts to do that ? He threw insults numerous times and I don´t see he is banned for 20 days.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We all thought that.
Look, Rab, I disagreed with you about one thing. Don't act childish and get over it. You thought it was necessary to defend Burke and Andy, I thought it wasn't. That's all there was to it. It's nothing personal.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hopefully you will get banned and leave as well, cause you are just an annoying bug on this forum.

BTW I´m challenging mods to warn Seven. Do they have guts to do that ? He threw insults numerous times and I don´t see he is banned for 20 days.
Why wouldn't they have the guts?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Enough bullshit here.

m_elayyan, you know you are welcome back, don't take it personal and try to keep your cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)