good bye to all members (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2007
i came back for the last time in this forum after being banned for 20 days just to say that i dont want to continue in this forum after being banned for replying to insults since i never insult anybody in the last 5 years in the forum but in the last year a lot of new members insulted me in many threads only for supporting barca without getting any penalty for that and today just because i was angry and responded to a member who always tried to insult me in all his posts.

anyway it was a wonderful 5 years in this forum , i hope the best for all members.

m_elayyan

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This is really sad. I don´t have anything against you, man. Sure you were annoying sometimes, but you generally didn´t mean anything bad. You were provocated by Barcelona haters a lot, all you had to do is reasonably ignore it and bring good arguments into the discussion.

I hope you consider your comeback....

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

So long.

And BTW, I never insulted you, unless you consider being called a "Barca fan" is an insult.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Hey man
You shouldnt leave because of anyone!
dont let them be stronger than you, if they did insult you, just ignore them and as Mark said confront them with good arguments!
I understand your frustration, but re-think about your decision...its 5 years man!
In all cases wish u the best always

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
m_elayyan. I do think your banning is too harsh. Anyway 20 days banning is a short time. We are all juventus fans in here. I don't thing we should only love one team in this universe. You love barca and juventus. It's a normal thing, cause you live in barcelona, do you?

Some people don't like you simply because they don't like barca's fans. Actually they just don't like barca fans. They don't hate you as a person.

As long as you are still love juventus. It's your place to hangout. Come back soon after 20 days.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I wish you could explain how it's possible to be a Barca fan and a Juve fan at the same time, though. To me that's just crazy.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
I wish you could explain how it's possible to be a Barca fan and a Juve fan at the same time, though. To me that's just crazy.
There are a lot of people love 2 partners at the same time. Loving 2 teams at the same time is much more tolerable.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
this is all a cry for a forums attention the quicker this thread is padlocked the better if he wants back in he can stick a feather up his cap and wait for the 20 days to go away if he wants to leave than he has already left no need to take his hat off here and wait for loose change while he plays his violin so he can get a new life started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)