good bye to all members (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
There are a lot of people love 2 partners at the same time. Loving 2 teams at the same time is much more tolerable.
I know that it is possible to sympathize with other teams because I kind of do that myself. But I just don't understand how one can love two BIG clubs at the same time, clubs that want the same thing for themselves, to be the champions of Europe and to be the best club in the World. I very much consider Barcelona a rival team, despite the fact that they play their football in another country.

Which team would m_elayan support in a European cup final between Juve and Barca?

Would he be neutral? :confused:

Crazy :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
Thats ridiculous.

We have had many member supporting more than one big side. Ian supported both Juve and Barca. Didnt hear anyone complaining then?

The founder of this forum didnt just support juve, he followed other teams as well.

There is nothing wrong with what M_elayyan has done, heck they are not even really rivals...its not like supporting lazio and juve.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The man stayed here for 5 years even after we were relegated, that means something, this is not the way to quit. Even if he supports Barcelona, he still had time for Juventus forum.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Thats ridiculous.

We have had many member supporting more than one big side. Ian supported both Juve and Barca. Didnt hear anyone complaining then?

The founder of this forum didnt just support juve, he followed other teams as well.

There is nothing wrong with what M_elayyan has done, heck they are not even really rivals...its not like supporting lazio and juve.
bingo :agree:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

i came back for the last time in this forum after being banned for 20 days just to say that i dont want to continue in this forum after being banned for replying to insults since i never insult anybody in the last 5 years in the forum but in the last year a lot of new members insulted me in many threads only for supporting barca without getting any penalty for that and today just because i was angry and responded to a member who always tried to insult me in all his posts.
BTW, punctuation marks exist for a reason.

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
I haven't posted here for a while. But it's sad to see an old member leave. (Although I didn't know him much even during my days here)

Like mark83 said, staying on the Juventus forum for 5 years and not leaving despite relegation proves his love for Juve. I see nothing wrong with him supporting another team alongside Juve.

Elayyan, I suggest that you reconsider your decision. There may be people that you don't get along with in the forum, but that's just part of life. Forget that this incident even happened and keep it in the past.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I wish you could explain how it's possible to be a Barca fan and a Juve fan at the same time, though. To me that's just crazy.
I really don't think there is a problem with supporting two teams. I mean, in the end, he probably supports one more than the other, but thats nothing criminal.

Even if he loves Barca more than Juve, its still not a problem. I mean I have good relations with many Milan fans (although I definately can't say the same thing about Inter).

Max

Jul 15, 2003
man i think ur catching up with my number of bans, i really need to get myself banned soon :p
That shouldn't be too hard. Here, I'll help you out...

Hey Badass, what are your thoughts on Internazionale, their players, fans, and the organization as a whole?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
M_elayyan deserves death. May sound harsh, but stupidity cannot be tolerated.
What kind of post is this?

Just because you think you're smart doesn't mean you have the right to call names and say they deserve death.

I disagreed with m_elayyan most of the time but that doesn't mean that It's a good thing If he leaves the forums. Though It's up to him.

I hope you don't carry a mirror with you in real life, that would be really bad.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
i came back for the last time in this forum after being banned for 20 days just to say that i dont want to continue in this forum after being banned for replying to insults since i never insult anybody in the last 5 years in the forum but in the last year a lot of new members insulted me in many threads only for supporting barca without getting any penalty for that and today just because i was angry and responded to a member who always tried to insult me in all his posts.

anyway it was a wonderful 5 years in this forum , i hope the best for all members.

m_elayyan

Sorry for you.. but you will find happiness in barcelona forums..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What kind of post is this?

Just because you think you're smart doesn't mean you have the right to call names and say they deserve death.

I disagreed with m_elayyan most of the time but that doesn't mean that It's a good thing If he leaves the forums. Though It's up to him.

I hope you don't carry a mirror with you in real life, that would be really bad.
+rep, Rab. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)