Gonzalo Higuaín (58 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The only thing Im worried about is losing him on a free transfer - I was hoping we fetch something from him even if not exactly or even close to a serious sum...
It would also hurt our scudetto chances but it might mean Dybala gets to always start which is something I like and it would also mean D.Costa gets more playing time.
The media say Kulusevski is going to be serious so lets say he breaks into our starting 11 - Kulu Ronaldo D.C - Its not exactly what I had in mind for a top trio but its not that different from what we have today and our problem isnt the attack but our midfield...
Long story short - Try for Werner and put Pogba`s signature on a paper.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The only thing Im worried about is losing him on a free transfer - I was hoping we fetch something from him even if not exactly or even close to a serious sum...
It would also hurt our scudetto chances but it might mean Dybala gets to always start which is something I like and it would also mean D.Costa gets more playing time.
The media say Kulusevski is going to be serious so lets say he breaks into our starting 11 - Kulu Ronaldo D.C - Its not exactly what I had in mind for a top trio but its not that different from what we have today and our problem isnt the attack but our midfield...
Long story short - Try for Werner and put Pogba`s signature on a paper.
Dybala is an undisputed starter based on his career and this season. It's Douglas Costa (and obviously Berna) whose futures look quite tenuous. I love DC when he's on his game but how often does it happen? I think we absolutely need to be looking at wide attackers this summer, as well as the CM and fullback.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He got a fair amount for players like audero, emre can and sturaro
I would say the Emre Can fee is unremarkable, probably under valued given the market and the fact it was midseason.

Sturaro was certainly tied to the Romero deal who at the moment looks overpriced.

Can't deny the deal for Audero looks a very good one.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I would say the Emre Can fee is unremarkable, probably under valued given the market and the fact it was midseason.

Sturaro was certainly tied to the Romero deal who at the moment looks overpriced.

Can't deny the deal for Audero looks a very good one.
to be fair, nobody else seemed all that interested in Can, for what we got and offloading his 5 mill a season wages with it, seemed fair to me.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'm just quoting this because it will be all over the internet for a couple of days, no matter how legit this is. talks about higuain not returning to torino this season:

https://www.calciomercato.com/news/...-juve-non-torno-per-me-la-stagione-e-fi-88156

he _allegedly_ told some team mates that he's not coming back, the season is finished for him. either it's bullshit (i'd be 100% sure of it if it was cds; not that calciomercato were a much better source), or some seriously wrong tactics to force a sale or a new contract by higuain.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm getting tired of him. If the season is going to continue we are going to need him because Costa and Berna are useless. From the other hand, it could serve as a good excuse to terminate his heavy contract.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

:mombly:confirms that it's the end for higgy who's been complaining all along, and he said higuain had 1,5 good seasons in return to the 90m the club paid for him. it's momblano, so take it with a pinch of salt.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hope he realises how he is putting this teams chances of silverware in jeopardy too. Seriously cuntish move and we ought to sue him for going AWOL. Again all on the assumption that this his intention.

And to think we got rid of kean because higuain refused to move last summer... now he doesnt want to return. Fucking traitor, horrendous waste of money spent by marotta for what seemed so little in return

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There's confirmation about the rumours regarding Higuain's refusal to return to Turin. [Momblano]

- - - Updated - - -

First he refused to leave last summer, now he refuses to come back?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
There's confirmation about the rumours regarding Higuain's refusal to return to Turin. [Momblano]

- - - Updated - - -

First he refused to leave last summer, now he refuses to come back?
isn't his mom sick or something? Plus, what would be the point of returning now? not like Serie A or even training is resuming anytime soon

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I hope he realises how he is putting this teams chances of silverware in jeopardy too. Seriously cuntish move and we ought to sue him for going AWOL. Again all on the assumption that this his intention.

And to think we got rid of kean because higuain refused to move last summer... now he doesnt want to return. Fucking traitor, horrendous waste of money spent by marotta for what seemed so little in return
The return on investment was horrible for this guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)