Gonzalo Higuaín (178 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
well and so what? My uncle died 3days ago. I coudn't go to say him goodbye or we won't be allowed to see him at all even if he dead.
He is going to be buried and you know the best that will happen? Only his children will be allowed outside cemetery to watch the hearse go in.
That's it.
So honestly I don't give a shit about his mom and how broke all laws to go.
He fled with his family. Not by himself to go see his mom. Even if it was something he couldn't or shouldn't have done.
He is no special.
I understand, but given the opportunity almost everyone would do the same thing Higuain did.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Jovic is an inbred imbecile like those dumb fuckwits who still insisted on going to the beach during spring break - I honestly hope all of them contract Covid-19.
Same thing happened last week at Bondi Beach, here in Sydney. Bunch of selfish, entitled assholes. Hope they all get the ‘rona, but the problem is these morons spread it to innocent, unsuspecting people.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Earlier in the season there was talk of him re-signing for an additional year on reduced wages, think that would be the best option imo, no use spending big on our forwards when we have problems in mid.
He knows the system, has been fantastic this season, don't see a need to replace him if we can get him on reduced wages.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Earlier in the season there was talk of him re-signing for an additional year on reduced wages, think that would be the best option imo, no use spending big on our forwards when we have problems in mid.
He knows the system, has been fantastic this season, don't see a need to replace him if we can get him on reduced wages.
fantastic? does it have a different meaning in english compared to italian "fantastico"? cause 34apps 8 goal doesn't look terrific for a striker

Boksic

May 11, 2005
fantastic? does it have a different meaning in english compared to italian "fantastico"? cause 34apps 8 goal doesn't look terrific for a striker
Given that Ronaldo scores 99% of our goals, we barely create any chances per game and he isn't a regular starter he isn't going to have a big goal tally.

I don't think anybody can doubt that if we create chances Higuain would score them.

He has done his role well this season. I'd happily keep him next season, especially if we can reduce his wages.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Given that Ronaldo scores 99% of our goals, we barely create any chances per game and he isn't a regular starter his goal tally he isn't going to have a big goal tally.

I don't think anybody can doubt that if we create chances Higuain would score them.

He has done his role well this season. I'd happily keep him next season, especially if we can reduce his wages.
me too but not for his current wages.
7.5m ?? maybe half of that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
River reunion an option for Higuain?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus forward Gonzalo Higuain might leave this summer and a report in Argentina claims River Plate dream of a reunion with their former hero.
Pipita has made a great impact at the Allianz Stadium under Maurizio Sarri this season, but the reports in Italian media are suggesting that his future in Turin is uncertain.
With the farewell reportedly approaching for the former Napoli hitman, the next destination has not been set.
According to reports by outlet Clarin in Argentina, his former club River Plate are very interested in bringing their hero home.
The Argentina international moved from River to Real Madrid in 2007 for €12m and spent five years at the Santiago Bernabeu before heading to Italy and Napoli.
The 32-year-old has scored 305 goals in 623 games during an illustrious career including loan spells at Milan and Chelsea, before returning to Juventus ahead of the current season.
If he would like a return to Argentina, the report claims La Banda will be waiting with open arms to embrace the goalscore

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
@Wolverhampton
@West Ham United
@Crystal Palace
@Newcastle United
@Aston Villa
@Sunderland
@Leicester City
@Norwich City
@Southampton
@Shefield United
@Burnley
@Everton
@Watford
@Brighton & Hove

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 170)