Gonzalo Higuaín (11 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Poor guy. His mom being seriously ill during this particular time is most inopportune and unfortunate. I wish her a speedy recovery, but I hope he can rebound/bounce back if the worst comes to pass.

He was never my favorite player, but Forza Pipita indeed.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Poor guy. His mom being seriously ill during this particular time is most inopportune and unfortunate. I wish her a speedy recovery, but I hope he can rebound/bounce back if the worst comes to pass.

He was never my favorite player, but Forza Pipita indeed.
well and so what? My uncle died 3days ago. I coudn't go to say him goodbye or we won't be allowed to see him at all even if he dead.
He is going to be buried and you know the best that will happen? Only his children will be allowed outside cemetery to watch the hearse go in.
That's it.
So honestly I don't give a shit about his mom and how broke all laws to go.
He fled with his family. Not by himself to go see his mom. Even if it was something he couldn't or shouldn't have done.
He is no special.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
My uncle died 3days ago. I coudn't go to say him goodbye or we won't be allowed to see him at all even if he dead.
He is going to be buried and you know the best that will happen? Only his children will be allowed outside cemetery to watch the hearse go in.
That sucks, sorry man.

I too will go to the funeral of my grandpa soon, and there will only be my dad, my mom and me allowed. That's gonna be so strange.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
At least it was for family, it's understandable if still selfish.

What about Luka Jovic though? @Dostoevsky Left quarantine in Madrid to go to Belgrade, out partying all over the city. Fucking bellend. Sounds like he and other sportsmen are going to be punished by the Serbian courts when this has died down.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

What about Luka Jovic though? @Dostoevsky Left quarantine in Madrid to go to Belgrade, out partying all over the city. Fucking bellend. Sounds like he and other sportsmen are going to be punished by the Serbian courts when this has died down.
Retard :lol2: his girl denied the bday party but it obviously happened. Bunch of retards. I'd jail his ass instantly... but don't even rely on Serbian courts, those are special type of clowns and you'd even wait 2 years to get the case in the court. Although, I did hear cases that were broken during this situation will be taken as high priority.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Retard :lol2: his girl denied the bday party but it obviously happened. Bunch of retards. I'd jail his ass instantly... but don't even rely on Serbian courts, those are special type of clowns and you'd even wait 2 years to get the case in the court. Although, I did hear cases that were broken during this situation will be taken as high priority.
He said the authorities didn't do their job in making sure everyone understands the instructions to follow under isolation. Shit for brains

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He obviously won't get any jail time but I'd put him straight into some community service, perhaps working at a hospital or with the elderly.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He said the authorities didn't do their job in making sure everyone understands the instructions to follow under isolation. Shit for brains
You mean our or Spanish authorities? Dunno about the ones in Spain, but over here we had clear instructions. He's just playing stupid, which is not really hard for majority of football players since they have close to zero brain cells.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)