Gonzalo Higuaín (28 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He is the best striker in the world when it comes to fast 1-2s and link up and his finishing and movement is still top notch.

I don't see a reason why should we sell an experienced player like him.
Unfortunately we have 7.5 mil. net and 14 mil. gross reasons to sell him and seeing that he will not be a starter that's too much for a bench player.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Higuain was sold (sort of) not only to accommodate Ronaldo and bring back Bonucci (yikes) but also to keep Allegri's favorite - Mandzukic. Another reason to dislike our former coach and his princess. If they keep Mandzu and sell Higuain then officially this club is run by some lucky retards.
Wouldn't you rather be a lucky retard than just a retard

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
"
Roma will reportedly meet Gonzalo Higuain’s agent-brother tomorrow, but they are not prepared to sell midfield starlet Alessio Riccardi to Juventus."

Who is Alessio Riccardi lol

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Never forgetti:

“Dear fans of Napoli and dear football fans, I read the statements of Gonzalo Gerardo Higuain in the press conference organised by Juventus and I want to focus on the part where, after he said that they are a big family and he’s happy to wear their jersey, he said that the reason he left was down to me,” began De Laurentiis.

“I thought long and hard about whether or not these statements deserved an answer but it is clear to me that everyone wants to know the truth. In the end I thought that it was better to say something and this is my answer:

“1. If Mr Gonzalo Gerardo Higuain was so annoyed by my presence, it took him [three] years to figure it out. Either he is a false person or a great actor. But I exclude the latter possibility, as I know all about actors.

“2. We spent a lot of time together, even recently. For example, we were together for an entire day at the Disciplinary Committee in Rome on April 15 to try and appeal his suspension of four games. I assure you that Gonzalo was very calm that day and showed no ill feeling towards me. People who were there with us can testify to this.

“3. Why is it that his agent didn’t show any impatience when we met to discuss a renewal? If they were so intolerant of my presence, then they would not have spent hours discussing money, and lots of money at that, with great interest and excitement.”

“4. Does he show no shame after his agent said that the team in which he played, that put him in a position to score 38 [sic] goals isn’t up to par? Napoli were the team who created the most amount of scoring chances in Italy, a key statistic for an attacker who wants to score goals.

“5. Trying to say that his move to his new club is my fault is disrespectful to the Neapolitans. If Higuain had read about the history of Naples, he would discover that this city was the only to rid itself of the Nazis, even before the arrival of the Americans, who found a city which was already freed when they entered. These people can turn on you if you have no shame but don’t take the p**s [out of them].”

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Roma will pay 9m for the loan, then obligation to buy for 27m next year. 5m per year to the player on a 4 year contract. Juve to pay the rest of the salary in a Buonuscita - CdS

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Roma will pay 9m for the loan, then obligation to buy for 27m next year. 5m per year to the player on a 4 year contract. Juve to pay the rest of the salary in a Buonuscita - CdS
decent deal. bye higgy.

i still think he's a better player than 80m lukaku, and a lot more professional than icardi. his replacements look underwhelming.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How are we paying rest of the salary if hes there on a 4 year contract there starting next year and has 2 (?) years here left. If he signs an extension before getting loaned it makes more sense

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How are we paying rest of the salary if hes there on a 4 year contract there starting next year and has 2 (?) years here left. If he signs an extension before getting loaned it makes more sense
rest of the salary for the remaining two years of his current contract i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 26)