Gonzalo Higuaín (45 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
So, after a meaningless friendly people want to keep him?

There's no place for him here, and rightfully so. He shouldn't hold the club to ransom either. Give him some money and send him to Roma.
If I have to chose between him, Mandzu and Kean - 100% for Pipa. Between him and Icardi. Hmmmm. Icardi is a cunt but young and almost WC on his day. Higuain is in decline...but still...

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If I have to chose between him, Mandzu and Kean - 100% for Pipa. Between him and Icardi. Hmmmm. Icardi is a cunt but young and almost WC on his day. Higuain is in decline...but still...

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk
If I have to choose, I’m choosing Kean. Youth over everything and that dude has a chance to become world class.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I suppose those are excuses but he was shite nonetheless. And the months before he left Juve he was stinking it up as well. That's why he got the boot in the first place.
They are definitely excuses, but I remember him sucking the last few months with us. When I saw him for Chelsea I didn’t think he was all that bad, didn’t see enough of the ball. But yeah I’m not sure what I would do with him.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
They are definitely excuses, but I remember him sucking the last few months with us. When I saw him for Chelsea I didn’t think he was all that bad, didn’t see enough of the ball. But yeah I’m not sure what I would do with him.
He really was that bad chelsea and milan they were only happy to get rid of them i think he scored 5 goals in 18 matches for chelsea and i think most of them came in one game vs hudderfield or some bottom team rubbish like that.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

The positive thing about Higuain is his attitude. He’s looking good in training.

He did well tonight. It’s also true that he’s been more active than his teammates because last season he played important games until the last day of May, while the Juventus players got to the end of the season with absolutely nothing left to play for.

He’s probably benefitting from that but, beyond his goal and performance tonight, his attitude in training has been very positive.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We must keep him. He will score plenty and you can rely on him. He doesnt even get injured.
Forza Pipita. That was a classy finish.
On 8M a year we must not keep him... He is a good player but not worth his salary...
He can be a great bench option but as a starter I want someone faster
P.S He scored but also missed a sitter...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)