Gonzalo Higuaín (65 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sensitive Tubby, The Eternal Promise, and Icunti?

Given how pathetic Argentina are, the last thing we should want or desire is an all Argentine forward line. I'm also no big fan of Icunti or Sensitive Tubby.
I'll give a lot more credit to Messi for that, playing with his buddies was more important than find a proper and balance team

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What is Higuain`s current fitness shape?
I know he declined but I remember he was quite good in a 4-3-3 formation under Allegri so who knows maybe could work well with Ronaldo as well..

Jan 22, 2016
He looks motivated and wants to prove himself once more. If we cant find buyer i would rather we keep him and dont let Icardi comes close to this club, we don't need another Lucio or Alves.

He is still a great finisher and very good at build up play, would be a very good sub to have in second halfs. He rarely gets injured and would fit in Sarri system perfectly.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
He looks motivated and wants to prove himself once more. If we cant find buyer i would rather we keep him and dont let Icardi comes close to this club, we don't need another Lucio or Alves.

He is still a great finisher and very good at build up play, would be a very good sub to have in second halfs. He rarely gets injured and would fit in Sarri system perfectly.
Sure hes good if you want ignore hes last couple of years of dog shit form.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Apart from last season he has been on form all his Career.

He is not some 37 years old player or coming from a bad injury. A good environment and suitable tactic would bring the best out of him once more
He was struggling to even walk around the pitch last season and couldnt hit a barn door,chelsea and milan couldnt get rid of him sooner he was that bad and that was with hes best buddy sarri too.Hes been on a downward slope for a couple of years now and only going to get worse and he aint ronaldo going to improve at 31 years old.

Last edited:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What we do with him?

If we keep and prevent icardi coming, then we will be stuck with a has been who will rob minutes from kean while missing sitters...

If we sell, icardi is surely coming.

Fml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)