Gonzalo Higuaín (48 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Yes hard to see any benefit at all to signing the most marketable athlete in existence.
I love CR7 a lot, I even liked him (contrary to many others) before joining us. However, if we fail to win the CL (which is most likely to happen) with him on board then it can be considered a failure.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I don't think it did, yet, despite what Paratici said. It was reported that 200m bond was issued exactly because club is yet to see CR7 signing financial impacts.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
There has to be some sort of protection for the club to not have to incur his salary nor the roster spot if the ban for Chelsea affects this agreement

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
The thing is he hasnt been great for them. But if Chelsea has transfer ban he is their only solution. Him and Giroud. But if Sarri doesnt remain after May who knows. Maybe they promote youth players or some exception ruling. Where they can loan a player but not buy regarding the transfer ban.

Last edited:

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
The thing is he hasnt been great for them. But if Chelsea has transfer ban he is their only solution. Him and Giroud. But if Sarri doesnt remain after May who knows. Maybe they promote youth players or some exception ruling. Where they can loan a player but not buy reharding the transfer ban.
If Chelsea gets the transfer ban - doesn't it mean that they won't be able to pay for him/finish the deal?

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, either Chelsea buying him or not, I don't belive he'll play here again neither he'd want that, after him leaving because of Ronaldo.
I do feel a bit bad for him...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
If Chelsea gets the transfer ban - doesn't it mean that they won't be able to pay for him/finish the deal?

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, either Chelsea buying him or not, I don't belive he'll play here again neither he'd want that, after him leaving because of Ronaldo.
I do feel a bit bad for him...
If?
The ban has already been handed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)