Gonzalo Higuaín (123 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2019/gonzalo-higuain-joins-chelsea-on-loan.php

Turin, 23 January 2019 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that the agreement with AC Milan S.p.A. for the temporary transfer of the player Gerardo Gonzalo Higuain has been terminated and, at the same, the agreement with Chelsea Football Club Ltd for the loan, until 30 June 2019, of the player has been finalized. These operations do not generate any significant economic effects in the current financial year.

The agreement also grants to Chelsea FC the options to extend the duration of the loan until 30 June 2020, for a consideration of € 18 million to be paid in 2019/2020 financial year, or to acquire the registration rights of the player on a permanent basis for € 36 million to be paid in two financial years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Now, if watching Milan fans ruining their own €80 shirts isn't going to hurt Higuain, then i don't know what is.

:howler:

Napoli might have hurt him, but Milan? LOL. He's barely been there.
Why on earth people choose name of the player who is on freaking loan. They must've really believed he'd want to get stuck in mediocrity :sergio:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Now, if watching Milan fans ruining their own €80 shirts isn't going to hurt Higuain, then i don't know what is.

:howler:

Napoli might have hurt him, but Milan? LOL. He's barely been there.
Not everything is about money.

- - - Updated - - -

Milan's number 9 has passed around so much that these guys must be totally broke.
Honestly, our #9 is no different )) The curse continues.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I doubt Higuain will show much in EPL.

Considering his build and his play I'd say he's quite old-ish for fast paced leagues. Each year he will show less and less. He's the type of player who fights with age well.

Serie A suits him just fine but he needs players around him. I think Roma and Napoli are good picks for him. With a different setup I'd say Juve as well. However, he needs to cut down his contract in the future as I doubt anyone will take him for these numbers. Loan is a perfect pick for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 118)