Gonzalo Higuaín (80 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What are Chelsea paying for the loan?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
I think Chelsea will take over half of the sum milan will have to pay us, I guess 9 mil. till the summer.Also if they want to buy him outright they will have to pay us 36 mil. as agreed with milan or they will get the option for another year for another 18 which based on the number of games he plays the purchase would become obligatory for another 18 mil.
We will have to wait for the official statement to be certain, though.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I think Chelsea will take over half of the sum milan will have to pay us, I guess 9 mil. till the summer.Also if they want to buy him outright they will have to pay us 36 mil. as agreed with milan or they will get the option for another year for another 18 which based on the number of games he plays the purchase would become obligatory for another 18 mil.
We will have to wait for the official statement to be certain, though.
yep, like our Cuadrado deal with them is my guess

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Great move for Pipita. After his two great seasons with us, where he served us with professionalism and hard work, the least we could have done for him was get him transferred to a proper club and not to thatt dumpster fire known as Milan.

Anyway, it was an obvious move for Chelsea in the first place, with Sarri as their coach and their issues with finding a clinical CF. I hope he does well there.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Happy he's leaving Milan, it's a stain on him that will hopefully quickly go away.

Now hopefully he does a Ibra and wows the EPL so they will learn who Higuain is in 2019

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Great move for Pipita. [BOLD]After his two great seasons with us, where he served us with professionalism and hard work, the least we could have done for him was get him transferred to a proper club and not to thatt dumpster fire known as Milan.[/BOLD]

Anyway, it was an obvious move for Chelsea in the first place, with Sarri as their coach and their issues with finding a clinical CF. I hope he does well there.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!! He is the biggest flop in our history.

Apr 17, 2013
That's it when we do business with a tramp's club, we knew very well how it was going to end.
It's like merda they are lending lots of players plus otpion but can not afford to pay in the end.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What are Chelsea paying for the loan?

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
:lol2:

Nothing of course!

Higuain will be by far our biggest donation.

- - - Updated - - -

Are people seriously going to blame Paratici for this? The deal was a loan + option. Is he supposed to, somehow, magically reverse it to be an obligation? :howler:
Then came Chelsea and got loan plus option with an option to extend the loan. Have we seen this before? Extend the loan? Have we? What will they do? They will of course extend the loan, What will they do after?`Nothing, send him and we will have to get rid of an old washed up Higuain that no one will want to buy.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:lol2:

Nothing of course!

Higuain will be by far our biggest donation.

- - - Updated - - -

Then came Chelsea and got loan plus option with an option to extend the loan. Have we seen this before? Extend the loan? Have we? What will they do? They will of course extend the loan, What will they do after?`Nothing, send him and we will have to get rid of an old washed up Higuain that no one will want to buy.
As long as our 18m/year goes in for Higuain (and it looks like the first year continues to do so) we're not losing money on him. And no one expected us to earn money on Higuain. I don't get your panic.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Pretty sure that's revisionism. Caldara for Bonucci (meh), Higuain had to go because of CR7.
let's not forget we couldn't let higuain go to milan without getting bonucci back. bonbon was by far milan's most costly player last season, they couldn't afford higgy with bonucci in the squad. these were separate deals only on paper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 76)