Gonzalo Higuaín (10 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
:lol2:

Nothing of course!

Higuain will be by far our biggest donation.

- - - Updated - - -

Then came Chelsea and got loan plus option with an option to extend the loan. Have we seen this before? Extend the loan? Have we? What will they do? They will of course extend the loan, What will they do after?`Nothing, send him and we will have to get rid of an old washed up Higuain that no one will want to buy.
Of course we have seen this before, Chelsea gave us that deal with Cuadrado

- - - Updated - - -

let's not forget we couldn't let higuain go to milan without getting bonucci back. bonbon was by far milan's most costly player last season, they couldn't afford higgy with bonucci in the squad. these were separate deals only on paper.
Yes but we didn't donate anyone to Milan. We made money off of them with the CB deals. A player that didn't play a minute for us earned us 20m and Bonucci back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
It is revisionism. We exchanged Bonucci and Caldara with each player was valued at 40m, while we only paid like 20m for Caldara. We needed to offload Higuain and got paid 18m for a loan.
More like we exchanged Bonnuci + a sum of money(installments) that milan still owed us from his transfer for caldara

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Thanks to the fuckup of Marotta

Let's not forget donating Caldara to Milan was partly tied to this deal too

Fucking disaster of a transfer business from Beppe.
And also let me get this straight. Paratici is, as we know, the architect behind the Ronaldo deal. And, deservedly so, gets praise for getting the GOAT. But at the same time we're forgetting that Higuain is directly tied to the GOAT and that Caldara was a part of that deal aswell. So Beppe gets slanted for the Bonucci/Higuain/Caldara business and Paratici gets praise for bringin the goat? :tuz:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I think Pipa deal was the beginning of the end to Beppe here... Paul for Pipa was a terrible deal and we all knew we would struggle as hell to get rid of him

Paratici is doing the best to keep Pipa away from our team and try to get some money in the middle

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As long as our 18m/year goes in for Higuain (and it looks like the first year continues to do so) we're not losing money on him. And no one expected us to earn money on Higuain. I don't get your panic.
I am not panicking, I am just pissed that we are losing more than we could. Who said it is 18M/year? The first year we got 18M, but will we get another 18M if they extend the loan?

It is just that he could have been sold instead of loaned out for two seasons.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I am not panicking, I am just pissed that we are losing more than we could. Who said it is 18M/year? The first year we got 18M, but will we get another 18M if they extend the loan?

It's 18m/year with Milan - I doubt we gave Chelsea a free loan.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

So you think Marotta/Paratici are loaning him just for the heck of it when they could be selling him somewhere? Come on...

It's clear as day no one wants him/needs him. Higuain said himself last summer that Sarri was the only person who wanted him at Chelsea. And it took half a season of atrocious striker performances for them to decide they want to loan Higuain.

Atletico Madrid need a striker, have money and they showed zero inclination to go for Higuain. Arsenal, City, United, Liverpool, RM, Barca, PSG, Bayern are all set with either better or younger strikers than him. Where is that magical buyer who can afford his wages our management is not seeing?

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Tbh, Milan never had the capital to buy Piguain outright with their FFP issues. We gambled on him to be an instant hit for Milan but spent the first half of the season acting like a bitter dumped ex. I think he will flop at Chelsea as well and will keep loaning him out until his contract is up.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, no one is blaming Higuain for costing 90m. We're blaming him for being a useless fuck who would've been a failure if he was paid 40m too.
Um you realize besides a period of being unfit and annoyingly off form, he has generally been a very consistent scorer for us? How the heck was he completely useless or a failure for us when he scored 55 goals in 100 games for us?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jul 13, 2010
what is this deal? 18 months loan with an OPTION to buy after that? Is there even a chance someone would buy a fat 33 yo for 36 mils? This is riduculous, this deal does not make sense for juve, there is far bigger chance milan would pay 36mil at the end of this season than chelski in 2020

Or im missing something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)