Gonzalo Higuaín (6 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11,931
    I just want to clarify 1 thing. Got a few negative responses for posting you know what. I don't blame Marotta for loaning out Pipita. I blame him for giving him to our most hated rival.

Did he do well for Juve? Yes, especially in 1st season.

Did he underperform in 2nd season? Yes but he's not the only one.

Is CR7 a better player than Pipita? Obviously.

But I wanted to see them both on the pitch.

CR7 - Higuain - Dybala

- - - Updated - - -

When you all try to calm down pissed off Higuain

o4KDJTP.png
    He's absolutely right to be pissed though. He was forced out of the club like a pezzo di merda.

Apr 17, 2013
    Milan plans not to buy #Higuain at the end of the season the agreed figure of 36 million. Price considered too high also because the Argentine has a contract until 2021 and costs 37 million per season between amortization and the gross salary.
    [CorSport].

I am not surprised by these hobos, dont trust them.
    homeless+galliani.jpg

Last edited:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Milan plans not to buy #Higuain at the end of the season the agreed figure of 36 million. Price considered too high also because the Argentine has a contract until 2021 and costs 37 million per season between amortization and the gross salary.
    [CorSport].

I am not surprised by these hobos, dont trust them.
    homeless+galliani.jpg
    Do they have an option or obligation?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
    Do they have an option or obligation?

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    http://www.juventus.com/media/nativ...comunicato 02082018 accordi con milan eng.pdf

Turin, 2 August 2018 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that these agreements have been finalized with A.C. Milan S.p.A.: • temporary transfer of the registration rights of the player Gonzalo Gerardo Higuain for a consideration of € 18 million to be paid in 2018/2019 financial year. The agreement also provides A.C. Milan S.p.A. the option right, to be exercised at the end of 2018/2019 football season, for the definitive acquisition of the player at a price of € 36 million to be paid in two financial years;

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
    http://www.juventus.com/media/nativ...comunicato 02082018 accordi con milan eng.pdf

Turin, 2 August 2018 - Juventus Football Club S.p.A. announces that these agreements have been finalized with A.C. Milan S.p.A.: • temporary transfer of the registration rights of the player Gonzalo Gerardo Higuain for a consideration of € 18 million to be paid in 2018/2019 financial year. The agreement also provides A.C. Milan S.p.A. the option right, to be exercised at the end of 2018/2019 football season, for the definitive acquisition of the player at a price of € 36 million to be paid in two financial years;
    When you consider that we gave Milan Caldara, took home the unhappy and useless Bonucci, just so that we could offload Higuain and now we'll probably still be stuck with him, this whole thing makes kicking Marotta out more understandable.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    We got 18m from one year loan if they dont buy him. I know people like to be negative about Higauin, but it shouldnt be impossible to sell him on, to EPL, La Liga or Bundesliga side, for 25-30m figure, he is still a 20 goals plus player for sure.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    We got 18m from one year loan if they dont buy him. I know people like to be negative about Higauin, but it shouldnt be impossible to sell him on, to EPL, La Liga or Bundesliga side, for 25-30m figure, he is still a 20 goals plus player for sure.
    surely Milan would take him for 25m. the originally negotiated price was 36m though, if it's 18m loan + 25m option, it turns out we bought him for 90m and sold for 43m... original rumors were that we'd like to sell him for 65m and would be willing to do 60m, ending on 43m is pretty disappointing :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    25m I only mentioned if we so desperate that we can't find buyers for original price. But I don't think we will have the issue selling him close to the agreed price elsewhere.

For us it's mainly about getting him off our books salary wise.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    25m I only mentioned if we so desperate that we can't find buyers for original price. But I don't think we will have the issue selling him close to the agreed price elsewhere.

For us it's mainly about getting him off our books salary wise.
    y, hopefully a club like Valencia, Everton or West Ham go for him. The amount of clubs that would want Higgy and can afford him is not big though, given how reluctantly he joined Milan I wouldn't be so optimistic that it'll be easy to offload him if they don't take up their option

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    He joined Milan reluctantly because they didn't really want him as much, and he didn't too. But if Milan decline option, and we already rejected him, then I don't think it will take long for him to lower his standards and find a club that gives him good salary.

I first and foremost thought of Atletico and Dortmund IF they needed a striker, but just lower then that will be fine too.

If he didn't have such a high salary, I wouldn't have minded him to stay if this is the summer Mandzukic decided to move on.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)