Gonzalo Higuaín (78 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Someone name and shame all the mindless cuckolds who shed rivers after the Higuain-Bonucci-Caldara deal.

@zizinho was still going on about it not too long ago saying Atalanta is poor now because they're without Caldara lol.
Now is not yet the time. Still early in the season. Be patient, the inevitable day of reckoning is upon them.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
The deal is done for all practical purposes. It’s just shown as a loan with option to buy to evade FFP sanctions.
I'm not buying that, that club is way too shady to hold its deal. I remember they stopped playing Aquilani while he was there. The option to loan him became permanent after enough games. They benched him and signed Montolivio on a free

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Like Milan are going to find a better striker than Higuain...
Cutrone might not be a better striker, but when it comes to price/quality Higuain looks pretty bad :p Higgy is 9.5m per year + loan fee + transfer fee (and there's supposed to be a salary increase as well in 2nd year?).

when you compare it to Cutrone's modest 1.1m and him being one of their most promising players in a long time, Gonzalo starts to look real bad pretty fast if he doesn't deliver loads of goals

anyways the first thing Milan needs is a good coach who is worthy to receive support on transfer market, until they get one all their summers will be random flop parade like this one and last one

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck I forgot Higuain was on loan there. Shit! Can they really not buy him? I would think some kinda gentlemen's agreement was reached for our benefit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)