Gonzalo Higuaín (62 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

I swear he signed the contract, went to look at the Milan facilities, saw Borini and Bertolacci trying to play one touch passing to eachother, then rememberd just yesterday he was training with Ronaldo and Dybala
What a wakeup call.

I bet Caldara is blaming him for his own transfer and is going to injure him in practice too..

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Sad to see him go but seemed inevitable after signing Ronaldo.

A key player over the past two seasons, and Milan have got the striker they need at a bargain price considering he scores 20+ per season.
54m transfer fee and 18m wages is barganing price for a soon to be 31 year old, who looks to be declining for the last two years?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
54m transfer fee and 18m wages is barganing price for a soon to be 31 year old, who looks to be declining for the last two years?
For someone who guarantees 20+ goals a season, with the way payments will be spread and the fact he gives them an excellent chance of a CL spot, he is a bargain.

There are few strikers in world football that score the number of goals he does so consistently.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
“Chelsea? The only one who wanted me was Sarri, while here everybody wanted me. We are a great team and we can do great things together."
https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/interview/2018-08-03/live-higuains-first-words-as-a-rossonero

Sounds like Juve had a lot of difficulty in finding suitors for Higgy especially for the required price of €54m... Feels to me like Milan valued Higuain at something lower than the announced €18m+€36m and Caldara was included in the deal because Milan valued him at higher than €35m... the official disclosure of pricing arrangement was for bookkeeping purposes

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
For someone who guarantees 20+ goals a season, with the way payments will be spread and the fact he gives them an excellent chance of a CL spot, he is a bargain.

There are few strikers in world football that score the number of goals he does so consistently.
Does he? Milan will only care about Serie A and in 5 seasons in Serie A, he only has 2 with 20+ goals. He'll score less than 15 this year and unless there is some hidden clause that turns the option into obligation, they peobably won't but him when he turns for the next pre-season weighing 220 pounds.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Does he? Milan will only care about Serie A and in 5 seasons in Serie A, he only has 2 with 20+ goals. He'll score less than 15 this year and unless there is some hidden clause that turns the option into obligation, they peobably won't but him when he turns for the next pre-season weighing 220 pounds.
With him being leaner and more fit + having a new challenge, I expect him to play better for Milan than he ever did for Juve

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's scored over 20 goals for his club every season in Italy, often well above that. If you are going to be pedantic then ok he may score less than 20 next season for AC because he'll may only play in Serie A but his consistent scoring record is excellent and in all likelihood score plenty again next season.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
“Chelsea? The only one who wanted me was Sarri, while here everybody wanted me. We are a great team and we can do great things together."
https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/interview/2018-08-03/live-higuains-first-words-as-a-rossonero

Sounds like Juve had a lot of difficulty in finding suitors for Higgy especially for the required price of €54m... Feels to me like Milan valued Higuain at something lower than the announced €18m+€36m and Caldara was included in the deal because Milan valued him at higher than €35m... the official disclosure of pricing arrangement was for bookkeeping purposes
supplies.gif only italians overpay for past it players

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
damn looking at this movie:
[video=facebook;1510970942341375]https://www.facebook.com/typowaseriea/videos/1510970942341375/[/video]
its crazy how good he was for us in his first season, scored so many crackers. Will really miss him

Apr 9, 2015
He is a top tier striker no doubt. The problem is, he was too expensive too let him sit on the bench for most of the time. He would mostly be used as a pinchhitter and the problem for him is that we have Mandzukic who is a far better pinchhitter than Higuain. Higuain needs to play every match to gain form and confidence, and you all know what than happen: he demolish all opponents.

Topscorer in one season in all time Serie A with Napoli. 36 goals in one season. Than you are worldclass!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)