Gonzalo Higuaín (81 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Were you being facetious, or is that true?

What's the update on Bonucci leaving last summer drama?
I think it was Tanu who said last summer that it was the club that moved Bonucci on. It's unlikely we'll know the truth until someone retires and writes a tell-all book, but from Bonucci talking during the season at Milan about not being made to feel important in his last year at Juve, I could see the club having pushed him out, or a mutual parting of ways.

Mar 10, 2009
:agree: It must be so hard living in Milano and getting paid millions for a job you love. Incredibly heart wrenching :sad: :cry:

Well that's a rather pathetic response. People have something called "career inspiration" a player of Higuaín's calibre would rather be playing in the CL and winning trophies. But hey, I'm sure money and location was exactly on his mind when he began his footballing career.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
He looked good last night. That’s because he left 7stone of himself back in Torino.
I was disgusted when I seen him arrive to pre season paying €90 million and making him the highest paid player in the league wasn't enough for him to get into shape but when his place in the team is in doubt straight away he cuts the excess weight

Sign of a weak player in my opinion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 79)