Gonzalo Higuaín (16 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I wish him all the best, he was an exemplary professional during his time here and perhaps deserved a bit better than Milan or the manner in which he was pushed out but business is business and unfortunately for him sacrifices had to be made.
Showing up for preseason both years fat and out of shape is exemplary behaviour from a professional athlete? :shifty:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Sad to see him go but seemed inevitable after signing Ronaldo.

A key player over the past two seasons, and Milan have got the striker they need at a bargain price considering he scores 20+ per season.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Showing up for preseason both years fat and out of shape is exemplary behaviour from a professional athlete? :shifty:
He still did his job didn't he? And overall very well that is.

Anyway, i ain't really planning on spending time debating an ex player's fitness issues or what not, when he arrived he did look extremely out of shape but to be fair to him this last season he was as fit as his body would perhaps allow him to be and just to clear it out, by exemplary professional i was in fact referring to his conduct which sure was irreproachable tbh.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I didn't want us to sign him in the first place, but I came to like him and appreciate all the goals he gave us. Too bad he didn't lose his choker tag.

Now I feel sorry for him. Poor Higgy

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I wish him all the best, he was an exemplary professional during his time here and perhaps deserved a bit better than Milan or the manner in which he was pushed out but business is business and unfortunately for him sacrifices had to be made.
Pretty much this!
You gave your all for the club.Your goal vs inda will forever remain in my memory.
Wish you all the best,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)