Gonzalo Higuaín (52 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Corsport:

Chelsea offer Higuaín a short term contract. Milan are also in contention to sign Pipita but his salary is a problem for them.

Should Pipa not transfer to Chelsea, Juventus could opt to loan him to Milan with an obligation to buy

- - - Updated - - -

:

Marina Granovskaia arrived in Milan on Wednesday evening to meet Paratici. They are also scheduled to meet tomorrow in Nice.
Chelsea are ready to invest €55m on Rugani but could also ask Juve for a discount on the €110m double deal involving Rugani/Higuaín.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Loan with option to buy would be hilarious.
HAHAHAHA that would be epic , I already can picture what’s gonna happen,he’ll play there for a season and will score about 15 goals, and they won’t get him .

Something similar to Falcao - Man UTD .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why are we doing Milan any favors?

also, the way we've handled this has really hurt higuains value. We are so desperate to get rid of him that nobody even wants him, who the hell will pay 50m now when we're throwing him to Milan?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Why are we doing Milan any favors?

also, the way we've handled this has really hurt higuains value. We are so desperate to get rid of him that nobody even wants him, who the hell will pay 50m now when we're throwing him to Milan?
Outside of the top assets(Pogba) that sell themselves due to demand, in my opinion we’ve struggled to sell mid-high tier players. Given the handling of Higuain this summer as you’ve pointed out, it seems we haven’t learnt and actually got worse.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Outside of the top assets(Pogba) that sell themselves due to demand, in my opinion we’ve struggled to sell mid-high tier players. Given the handling of Higuain this summer as you’ve pointed out, it seems we haven’t learnt and actually got worse.
that's the problem with aging players.
Hard to resell

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I never thought selling him would be so hard.. seems like he isn't rated that high by other clubs

Hopefully a Chinese clubs come thru with a 80m bid

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I never thought selling him would be so hard.. seems like he isn't rated that high by other clubs

Hopefully a Chinese clubs come thru with a 80m bid
There are two rich clubs with a demand for a top striker: Real and Chelsea. Chelsea already is interested in Pipita while Real Madrid could trigger other clubs by buying Lewandowski or Kane.

If there is no offers for him (I don't consider a loan to be an offer) then just keep him. I am sure he is not giving up his place in the starting 11 without a fight and I don't consider him to be a worse player than Costa or Dybala who are tipped do partner Ronaldo.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Something big needs to happen, seems like the striker market is 'on lock'. Real do not want Higuain, Chelsea wants him but they need to offload Morata first. There are no suitors for Alvaro atm, meelan is calling but cannot afford him probably

Also is it Chelsea that want him or is it Sarri? I think the latter and looking at the Sarri-Chelsea situation: https://metro.co.uk/2018/07/27/maur...sed-chelseas-decision-sign-rob-green-7765879/

I think loaning him out to meelan is probably the only thing we can do, our hands are tied ffs

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
There are two rich clubs with a demand for a top striker: Real and Chelsea. Chelsea already is interested in Pipita while Real Madrid could trigger other clubs by buying Lewandowski or Kane.

If there is no offers for him (I don't consider a loan to be an offer) then just keep him. I am sure he is not giving up his place in the starting 11 without a fight and I don't consider him to be a worse player than Costa or Dybala who are tipped do partner Ronaldo.
:rofl: :baus: :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)