Gonzalo Higuaín (89 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Let me guess, you're another Higuain hater, aren't you? Do you know that Higuain scored more CL goals in one game last season than Costa and Dybala in the whole tournament?
I don't hate him, but I don't like him either. Yes, I want him out because I think he is surplus to requirements and we made a mistake paying 90 million for him. I also think we should get rid of him before he's too old, too fat, and too slow to dispose of.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't mind the dolt.
Takes one to know one. Now, go harvest your fields instead of being a pathetic waste of air, water, and bandwidth.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Guarin-lover

Feb 2, 2014
Higuain was (and has always been) a brilliant goalscorer in domestically, scoring goals and showing up like there's no tomorrow.

Unfortunately, that's not the reason why Higuain had previously the highest salary of all Serie A players (€7.5m)

He was signed with only one objective: Bring the Champions League for Juventus

Sadly, Higuain has failed in that task as he failed to be decisive in far too many UCL KO-stage games.

There's a reason why Real Madrid have won 4 UCLs in the past 5 seasons with Benzema up-front instead of Higuain.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Higuain was (and has always been) a brilliant goalscorer in domestically, scoring goals and showing up like there's no tomorrow.

Unfortunately, that's not the reason why Higuain had previously the highest salary of all Serie A players (€7.5)

He was signed with only one objective: Bring the Champions League for Juventus

Sadly, Higuain has failed in that task as he failed to be decisive in far too many UCL KO-stage games.

There's a reason why Real Madrid have won 4 UCLs in the past 5 seasons with Benzema up-front instead of Higuain.
Yes, Ronaldo, Modric, Bale, Marcelo, Ramos....

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I told you , the whole operation is related to offloading Higuain.

Bad , bad investment. I know it's not his fault but I don't think I can like him anymore if his deal is the reason we're sacrificing our CB jewel away.

And there were some people saying there's a 'huge market' for Higuain like every top club was dying to have him lol. Predictable outcome in the end.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't hate him, but I don't like him either. Yes, I want him out because I think he is surplus to requirements and we made a mistake paying 90 million for him. I also think we should get rid of him before he's too old, too fat, and too slow to dispose of.
He is a surplus that is true. However, he's still a class player who can contribute to our next season. Do you really think that loaning him to Milan is a better idea? Considering what the market turned out to be his price tag doesn't seem so heavy as it used to be and we had to overpay slightly because of various reasons.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Higuain and Juventus wants more guarantees on the obligatory redemption by Milan. Milan has proposed an idea of an obligation to buy in case of Champions League qualification, but neither Higuain nor Marotta wants this solution. Juventus are currently reflecting. [Sky]

Mar 10, 2009
Higuaín at AC Milan would be better IMO. Chelsea could become a legit threat to our CL ambitions in the future therefore I prefer it if they continue to fail to reach the top 4. AC Milan on the other hand are a joke and do not pose a serious threat to Serie A even with Higuaín. The only problem with AC Milan however is their offer, if they can offer the 50-60 million then I say go with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)