Gonzalo Higuaín (19 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
Do you think its possible we keep Higuain? I feel Ronaldo should be rested intermittently in Serie A so he can excel in UCL knockout rounds. So having Higuain would actually still be a great benefit

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh he is obviously gone. We just signed the best CF in the world and Higgy earns way to much money to sit on the bench. Issue is we obviously aren't going to be getting the money back we paid for him.

Should still be able to get 50-60mil for him in this market. He is a top level striker with world class instincts and finishing. Whether his slight slump is mental or physical, if he can regain that explosiveness he has had in the past he is worth a lot more than too.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Oh he is obviously gone. We just signed the best CF in the world and Higgy earns way to much money to sit on the bench. Issue is we obviously aren't going to be getting the money back we paid for him.

Should still be able to get 50-60mil for him in this market. He is a top level striker with world class instincts and finishing. Whether his slight slump is mental or physical, if he can regain that explosiveness he has had in the past he is worth a lot more than too.
Selling him for 50-60 million means we are getting our money back (or we break even on the remainder of the contract). So in financial theory there's not a loss on Higuain if we sell him ~60m.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
issue with selling him IMO is are we getting a replacement because Ronaldo is brilliant but we dont want him to burn out. need him fresh and deadly for UCL knock out rounds

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
issue with selling him IMO is are we getting a replacement because Ronaldo is brilliant but we dont want him to burn out. need him fresh and deadly for UCL knock out rounds
For the past 3 or something seasons, Ronaldo made himself peak his season from march onwards. You cant burn him out. He'll play 100% the entire year, but when prices come into view, he goes into overdrive
@Osman or @xpert can confirm

Mar 30, 2006
I think we would be fine with Ronaldo at centerforward and Dybala playing that role when we are giving Ronaldo a rest so I assume Higuain is gone.
He did well for us while he was here but never hit the level we expected when we brought him in. He did score a good amount and fight hard for us. I will always be a fan of his.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
not confident we'll be able to get a fair price for him after signing Cristiano, not many suitors out there and the most realistic one Chelsea are cheap as hell nowadays

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Ronaldo is 100M over 2 years... I don't think we need to sell Higuain..
And are you taking into account all other transfers we made this year and in last, say, 3-4 years? Because I'm dead sure we paid or have to pay bunch this summer. That's why we sold Mandragora with buy-back clause instead of loaning him out. Pretty sure Beppe needs to balance the books after CR deal. I don't see Higuain staying. No way. If we sell Higuain and Sturaro, I can see us getting a 20-30m mid. Golovin perhaps.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And are you taking into account all other transfers we made this year and in last, say, 3-4 years? Because I'm dead sure we paid or have to pay bunch this summer. That's why we sold Mandragora with buy-back clause instead of loaning him out. Pretty sure Beppe needs to balance the books after CR deal. I don't see Higuain staying. No way. If we sell Higuain and Sturaro, I can see us getting a 20-30m mid. Golovin perhaps.
SMS to be announced next week.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I don't disagree, but I really like Higauin so it's bit unfortunate to part ways like this.

But it's like braking up with ms high school pageant winner for Ms Universe so it will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I think it could work out if he stays. But maybe we need money and maybe Higuain would be a disruptive factor. I don't know. Sure wouldn't be a surprise to see him leave.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
After signing CR7, are you guys really that spoiled already that you want a 7.5m/yr earner with decreasing 50-60m market value as our backup when we've Mandzukic? :D Manbro will do just fine in the few games Ronaldo needs rest against Cagliaris and SPALs.

The Mandragoras, Cerris, Sturaro should generate 80-100m, plus sales of Higuain and Rugani (still hope it's Benatia and not him) will take care of Douglas Costa, Cancelo and Ronaldo purchases. We've our budget left to sign another player.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Mandzukic is 100 times the player this guy will ever be - one is a big game player the other is a professional big game choker - keeping him and selling Mandzu is a crime!

#Higout

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)