Gonzalo Higuaín (41 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
A game where he scored twice. Yes, that game.
And going by ur logic we should also get rid of Dybala, who has been the real big game choker here. Ungrateful people...
How more deluded / delusional can you be? Dybala owned Barcelona in a Champions League semi final - Higuain in his entire career never played a single big game - not with Argentina not Juventus - I asked you to list 1 big game and the best was fucking Tottenham Hotspurs!!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Gonzalo struggled last season to maintain the form of the previous season.

What he really needs is a new challenge.

I see on transfermarkt he is valued at 54m euros.

I'd imagine Sarri might just fancy a reunion.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

For 50-60 he will definitely have new suitors - PL will jump on him, could see teams like Chelsea, maybe Tottenham if they sell Kane.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
How more deluded / delusional can you be? Dybala owned Barcelona in a Champions League semi final - Higuain in his entire career never played a single big game - not with Argentina not Juventus - I asked you to list 1 big game and the best was $#@!ing Tottenham Hotspurs!!!

Cmon, the hate that Higuain gets here is ridiculous and undeserved, you people treat him like he`s Amauri ffs. He`s no Ronaldo, he had his ups and downs, but to say he didnt contributed in a single big and important game is a joke of a statement. A few examples:

1. Second game in CL groups stage, after 0:3 vs Barca, Gonzalo on the bench, game is 0-0, he`s substituted on in 60th minute and 9 minutes later he scores the first goal! Vital and important win and 3 pts;

2. Away to Milan, clinical finishing from Gonzalo, two goals, 2:0 win;

3. Three days later, away to Sporting, we are losing 0:1, Gonzalo gets 1 chance to score at the end and he scores, securing a point that qualified the team to the 1/8 finals;

4. 1st of December, away to Napoli, decisive game, an eventual loss means -8 pts from first place, Gonzalo has a broken arm, still plays, gets his chance, scores the only goal, secures the 3 pts and keeps the team in the game for the Scudetto;

5. Skipping the Tottenham games, where he scored 3 and assisted one for all of our 4 goals vs them. Not impressive by your standarts I guess, ok;

6. His last goal, meaningless game vs merda away, who were about to beat us with 10 clowns, then he was where he needed to be to score the winner and seal the title. Crucial.

He`s not the best striker, nor the best goalscorer in the world, but he most certainly is no Sturaro level player, if he is not world-class level, he`s the level below world-class, nothing lower than that.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011

He better not return from holiday looking like a burger king manager....his value is dropping fast from this point

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Higuain accepts Chelsea but…
By Football Italia staff

Gonzalo Higuain is reportedly open to joining Chelsea, but he wants a high salary, as well as a bonus from Juventus.

The striker is expected to leave the Bianconeri after the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo, and the Blues appear to be in pole position for his signature.

The Premier League side are about to appoint Maurizio Sarri as their new manager, the man under whom Pipita enjoyed his best season.

According to calciomercato.com, Higuain has made it clear he is open to a move to Stamford Bridge, but that doesn’t mean a deal is close.

The Argentine would want a salary of at least €7m net per season, given that he earns €7.5m per year in Turin.

In addition he wants a loyalty bonus from Juve as a kind of golden handshake, otherwise he could simply refuse every offer to leave.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
By Football Italia staff

Gonzalo Higuain is reportedly open to joining Chelsea, but he wants a high salary, as well as a bonus from Juventus.

The striker is expected to leave the Bianconeri after the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo, and the Blues appear to be in pole position for his signature.

The Premier League side are about to appoint Maurizio Sarri as their new manager, the man under whom Pipita enjoyed his best season.

According to calciomercato.com, Higuain has made it clear he is open to a move to Stamford Bridge, but that doesn’t mean a deal is close.

The Argentine would want a salary of at least €7m net per season, given that he earns €7.5m per year in Turin.

In addition he wants a loyalty bonus from Juve as a kind of golden handshake, otherwise he could simply refuse every offer to leave.
He'll have a great time at Chelsea considering they are not playing in the champions league so no big games risk.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
By Football Italia staff

We fucking saved him from a disastrous situation in Napoli paying his stupid release clause, gave him a big wage and now he wants a golden handshake as well? Fuck off Gonzalo if true, without Juve you'd already be obese at Arsenal

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The first proposal from Chelsea to exchange Morata for Higuain was rejected by Juventus who are not looking for new strikers. They want to make at least 60m from the sale of Higuain - It will take patience and diplomacy to find the right agreement with Chelsea. [La Stampa/VS]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The first proposal from Chelsea to exchange Morata for Higuain was rejected by Juventus who are not looking for new strikers. They want to make at least 60m from the sale of Higuain - It will take patience and diplomacy to find the right agreement with Chelsea. [La Stampa/VS]
We should have accepted Morata higuain swap deal though you are never sure of how true these rumours are

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Elliot Fund could provide Higuain lift to AC Milan

15 July at 10:55
New AC Milan owners- the Elliot Fund, are looking to provide the club with a lift by signing Juventus star Gonzalo Higuain.

The Argentine will be allowed to leave the bianconeri this summer and he is reportedly annoyed at Juventus for trying to force him out and sign Cristiano Ronaldo to do the same.

Corriere dello Sport report that AC Milan could look to sign Gonzalo Higuain this summer as the Elliot Fund look to give the club a much needed lift.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

New AC Milan owners- the Elliot Fund, are looking to provide the club with a lift by signing Juventus star Gonzalo Higuain.

The Argentine will be allowed to leave the bianconeri this summer and he is reportedly annoyed at Juventus for trying to force him out and sign Cristiano Ronaldo to do the same.

Corriere dello Sport report that AC Milan could look to sign Gonzalo Higuain this summer as the Elliot Fund look to give the club a much needed lift.

no eurocups hustinka

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I would take him. Manbro Ronaldo and Dybala aint enough unless we plan on signing someone else younger and cheapee

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

That would be interesting, but highly unlikely tbh.

Higuain seems already with an foot out that's for sure, just i rather expect him to move abroad or say maybe to Inter in case theirselfs sell Icardi this summer, imo a domino effect is bound to happen sometime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)