Gonzalo Higuaín (51 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I completely understand the calls for him to be benched when he was playing terribly, that's understandable, the thing I didn't understand was the people saying that he was finished and that this was his level from now on because he turned 30, that made no sense.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
meh I still wouldn't have swapped Mandzukic for him though, mandzukic's finishing has been terrible for several years now.

When Higgy was really struggling our CF should have been Dybala

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Debating over his talent it pointless. Like most strikers he depends on good form. He can be shit for spells and great for spells the difference is day and night with him.

Lets just accept the fact that he is inconsistent and just pray that he shows up in the games we need him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@Post Ironic

Do you know why he celebrated like that at the first goal? It's simply because Bernardeschi took all the pressure of his shoulders by scoring the opener.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Watch him go ham and win us CL now.

Then we can get a nice fat check for him for sure. :seven:
id honestly love it if it was him, seems like a nice guy who just wants to enjoy his double cheeseburger and xxl pizza after a training session/game. and then hed have accomplished everything here and could go to England for his last big paycheque. gotta think about his family too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)