Gonzalo Higuaín (17 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Think some are being to hard on him for not scoring. Every striker has a purple patch and his is now.

His physical shape is a concern and of course gives reason for criticism. He should lose weight regardless of whether he starts scoring goals again or not. Not sure how a 29/30 yr old putting on weight is acceptable at that age. He trains daily and plays up to 3 games per week. Just not good enough.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Think some are being to hard on him for not scoring. Every striker has a purple patch and his is now.

His physical shape is a concern and of course gives reason for criticism. He should lose weight regardless of whether he starts scoring goals again or not. Not sure how a 29/30 yr old putting on weight is acceptable at that age. He trains daily and plays up to 3 games per week. Just not good enough.
That's the mystery I can't solve.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Going through a purple patch means being on the top of your game. Just sayin'

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Seems from what I read is attitude hasn't gone to pot like his scoring goals. Nice to see young Dybala giving him some words of encouragement. Needs to stop his shitt and think positive. It's a team game and he better start being happy just to see Juve wins or Mario might be starting in his position lots more.

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
I dont know a number. Any weight will make him to look normal like every other player in Juve. He is only fat player. Some other are bad but only he is fat.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont care about his weight because he doesnt look pretty. I care because his weight makes him slower then average grandma.

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
The trolling effort :touched:
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140714/atletico-madrid/mario-no-deseaba-ser-el-9_54411071857.html Thanks for reading all my comments and care so much about it. I really appreciate it. Read some newspapers, not only tuz. Maybe you will know more.

- - - Updated - - -

The trolling effort :touched:
After your talking about natural positions and not even knowing things Allegri said on press. Feel free to say anything about me. At least I will laugh a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)