Gonzalo Higuaín (26 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
That article asserts that a likely culprit for him playing poorly is fatigue, because he played most of our matches last year. :D Pretty weak angle, there.

Also, he was benched last game, so Max is paying attention. Higuain needed to hit the bench, and if his form doesn't improve soon, he should be seeing a lot more of it.

Really too bad we missed on Schick, but hopefully Mandzukic brings his scoring boots when called upon.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
That article asserts that a likely culprit for him playing poorly is fatigue, because he played most of our matches last year. :D Pretty weak angle, there.
I kinda agree with the article in part. Played more CL minutes for Juve last year other than naturally Buffon. Look at his minutes compared to say same age type Mertens from last year. About 400 more minutes for Higgy in Serie play and also like 500 more CL minutes with Higgy seeing just about every minute of every CL match. Plus before that a few years straight of many more minutes than Mertens. Other younger Serie forwards also who he played more minutes than.

This being though he should get himself in better shape. Not young guy anymore and hopefully looks in the mirror and realizes has to do more than rely on his God given talent. Also like I mentioned before nice to see Mario play for him in last match and believe it should be done more often even if Higgy was in top notch form. Max uses the whole team nicely getting ready for spring CL matches but would like to see Higgy fresher come that time.

Goalkeeper1

Sep 12, 2017
@Ocelot

I haven't gotten that far yet. I know it's a DA tho.
Alien. But still much better then laughable as you are :rofl::rofl: That have nothing to do with your natural position. If you know even a little about football you will not talk about other users no one care to listen. But you dont know so continue. When it stop to be even laughable ignore will take care of it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who's currently banned? Zach, Marc, Rus, who else?

Among those I have a clear favourite at least :D
It's not Marc or Zach. Zach usually sits his bans out like a champ and it's not like Marc to do that.

Only leaves RUS who completely fits the profile of making it a mission to prove a point and the "insulting one liners" are his trademark.
@Bianconero_Aus can maybe offer some insight?

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes you just gotta keep pulling the thread though to see where it ends :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
All of Post Ironic, ALC and Badass speak better English

If RUS then it is a miracle that retard hasn't shown up in the mod thread to rant against a certain mod getting himself banned in the process. It would have to take every ounce of self control and concentration from his little pee brain to last this long. Don't think he has it in him

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Alien. But still much better then laughable as you are :rofl::rofl: That have nothing to do with your natural position. If you know even a little about football you will not talk about other users no one care to listen. But you dont know so continue. When it stop to be even laughable ignore will take care of it.
Hey, you're right. Ignore does take care of it. Bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)