Gonzalo Higuaín (31 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Higuain is not built like Ronaldo. I don't think Higuain's age are helping the cause, imo he will just get slower with the age and play more with the back forced to the goal. He's the type of striker who would probably work only in Italy when he reaches 31-34.

On the one hand I think a lot of strikers do well to be a bit on the heavier side. It makes it easier for them to shield the ball from defenders. So far I don't think Piggy is suffering from the extra weight.

On the other hand you just have to take a quick look at Piggy's pictures from a couple of years ago and you can see that his metabolism isn't really changing in the right direction. If things get even worse, we're going to have a very very fat man in two years.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
On the one hand I think a lot of strikers do well to be a bit on the heavier side. It makes it easier for them to shield the ball from defenders. So far I don't think Piggy is suffering from the extra weight.

On the other hand you just have to take a quick look at Piggy's pictures from a couple of years ago and you can see that his metabolism isn't really changing in the right direction. If things get even worse, we're going to have a very very fat man in two years.
It will be Juve's fault, not his metabolism. You as a team are responsabile for his weight and we should pay some attention to it so he doesn't turn into Adriano or fat Ronaldo. Put him on a diet, give him cardio. Fuck him or do whatever you want but imo he should drop some weight even at this point. Modern football is more about mobility rather than shielding the ball from defenders, especially in our team where he's the only player upfront without SS next to him. What we need him to do is to penetrate the defense and rush in to nail the headers from crosses that will be coming from Costa and Berna.

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5,823
    How long do you guys think Higuain can play on this level? I mean he is now in his prime years. When will he start decreasing, in your opinion?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

I'm sure Agricola knows where to find Liothyroine to solve this issue ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Never had a major injury in his life. I'd say more.
    Hmm, life is different after 30. You are less prone to injuries, but if they happen, they dont recover as quickly

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    It will be Juve's fault, not his metabolism. You as a team are responsabile for his weight and we should pay some attention to it so he doesn't turn into Adriano or fat Ronaldo. Put him on a diet, give him cardio. Fuck him or do whatever you want but imo he should drop some weight even at this point. Modern football is more about mobility rather than shielding the ball from defenders, especially in our team where he's the only player upfront without SS next to him. What we need him to do is to penetrate the defense and rush in to nail the headers from crosses that will be coming from Costa and Berna.
    I agree, I prefer a faster and more agile version of Higuain

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5,832
    The guy is a machine. But even he needs a rest sometimes. Mandžukić should be his natural replacement as a substitute.

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
    Last year I thought what a useless transfer for 90 mil but I have to admit that he is one of the best strikers in the game. He really surprised me with his skills but first and foremost with his dad bod (sexy motherfucker) and now I'm happy he is here.

BUT if the rumors are true that chelsea offered over 100 mil for higgy, i would sell him and buy the big name alex, me and probably everybody else is expecting, so M'Fappe, Zlatan or Lord Bendtner(if he still plays professionally).

So please Beppe

and mercato saved.

@mods feel free to arrange a poll for my glorious idea.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)