Gonzalo Higuaín (33 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I don't just mean with the final, even tho yes, he is a known final flop, but in the cl in general, he can't score. What did he have this season, 5 goals in cl i think? 2 of which were vs zagreb. I mean $#@!, QUags had 5 goals in 12-13 in half the games.

$#@! I'd be fine if we didn't get a striker and just get verratti, already have mandzu, who isnt a cl flop, he can easily be the #9 for a season or 2, with schick as the backup. For 100mil tho we could easily take that and try for griezmann, belotti, or just bring back Morata, all better options than this fool

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, 12 cl games 5 goals, 2 vs Zagreb, 2 vs a Monaco team with non existent defense, how bout you get a grip, he scored the same amount Quags did in 12-13, with quags playing 7 less games
So 4 goals in 12 games is choking now? He wasn't spectacular but he didn't start the first games either...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I read a comment somewhere that said that higuain made a career mistake by coming to Italy, where the game is slower and less dependent on agility especially for strikers, case in point Toni, that had higuain moved to England this choking myth would have turned out differently

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I read a comment somewhere that said that higuain made a career mistake by coming to Italy, where the game is slower and less dependent on agility especially for strikers, case in point Toni, that had higuain moved to England this choking myth would have turned out differently
They all said the same about ibrahimovic and look how he shut them up. :seven:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)