Gonzalo Higuaín (18 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Mandzukic has been invaluable to our formation. Putting him into a conversation about MVP is definitely not out of the question. Since it is players who contribute in the final third who get the honor of being MVP you can't go wrong with throwing Mandzukic and Alves in there to go with Higuain and Dybala.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What about Pjanic? He at least deserves to be in the discussion. Dude has been immense since the formation change. He may not have had a highlights reel type season but he's done all the little things right and has been fucking all around midfield dynamo, especially in some of our biggest games.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
why u only choose our last CL games to select ur mvp?.

Serie A Higuain has been king
was Dani not great in Serie A? and i value a great performance in CL much more than Serie A, as it is a more important competition

- - - Updated - - -

What about Pjanic? He at least deserves to be in the discussion. Dude has been immense since the formation change. He may not have had a highlights reel type season but he's done all the little things right and has been fucking all around midfield dynamo, especially in some of our biggest games.
Pjanic is up there with Dani, Gigi, Higuain, Mandzu and Chiello for me

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
was Dani not great in Serie A? and i value a great performance in CL much more than Serie A, as it is a more important competition
thats unfeir for the guys who has been doing well the whole season in serie a...like mandzxukic and higuain for example

alvez first half of the season was underwhelming---- and he exploded in the last 5 games or so.

its seems bised , even when he is obvs the most on form.

to me, uit seems more of a sentimental decition from you towards the cl...rather than a logical one.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
thats unfeir for the guys who has been doing well the whole season in serie a...like mandzxukic and higuain for example

alvez first half of the season was underwhelming---- and he exploded in the last 5 games or so.

its seems bised , even when he is obvs the most on form.

to me, uit seems more of a sentimental decition from you towards the cl...rather than a logical one.
he wasnt underwhelming, but yes he wasnt on his current level either, but he still managed to win us some games with goals and assists (scored 2 screamers too that were called as own goals later). at the beginning the whole team was underperforming and we were grinding out wins on individual superiority (like EuroMaxxs teams always do), but after he came back from the injury in February he has been superb. 6 goals (should be 8 with the own goals), 7 assists and countless chances created as a defender, stepping it up to another level in the most important games of the season and us looking like half the team we usually are without him, all that is why hes the MVP for me

Aug 1, 2003
Laughable? Mandzukic wouldve gotten my vote. Nobody has sacrificed as much for the team as he did. Read all the interviews from our players this season and they single out mandzukic for this exemplary behaviour.

Apr 19, 2007
We are so goof because we are talking abouy 5-6 guys in the mvp race. Guys like Chiellini arent even being tslked about. Or Bonucci or Ssandro who led us on the huge shutout streak. Our team play is so strong and the individuals thrive when certain things can be exploited. Love it. Absolutely no weakness in our 11

LEONIDAS

Apr 12, 2017
We are so goof because we are talking abouy 5-6 guys in the mvp race. Guys like Chiellini arent even being tslked about. Or Bonucci or Ssandro who led us on the huge shutout streak. Our team play is so strong and the individuals thrive when certain things can be exploited. Love it. Absolutely no weakness in our 11
I understand it, and my point on why i dont like this MVP thing its because its like the Balon D'or: it will go to an attacking player 99.9% of the time and i cant' see why.
I can't get how Messi is better than Buffon or Cr7 is better than Neuer, for example..why?

We tend to overrate the contribution of the attack in those awards; some of those Buffon's saves against against Barca count more than goals.

Roberto Carlos should have won at least one Balon D'or imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)