Gonzalo Higuaín (69 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We are gona win the league for the sixth time in a row...sixth, that is the definition of a weak league, and yet some of yous are still excited by that. Hey yea sure, who cares if we fail in the CL every year, as long as we win our deadbeat league for the 10th year in a row that's all that matters! Like give me a break dude, so many of you are deluded and think winning serie a and the coppa is still considered an acomplsihment
Juventus slightly better team than other teams in every leagues. we would perform the same in bundesliga,French Ligue1,EPL
Scholes: " Juventus would beat any team in the Premier League" .
We would win Epl and bundesliga and even la liga if we weren't playing in Serie A.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Juventus slightly better team than other teams in every leagues. we would perform the same in bundesliga,French Ligue1,EPL
Scholes: " Juventus would beat any team in the Premier League" .
We would win Epl and bundesliga and even la liga if we weren't playing in Serie A.
La liga and Bundesliga would be amazing to watch. Its too lonely for us here in Serie A and for Bayern in Bundesliga.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
We are gona win the league for the sixth time in a row...sixth, that is the definition of a weak league, and yet some of yous are still excited by that. Hey yea sure, who cares if we fail in the CL every year, as long as we win our deadbeat league for the 10th year in a row that's all that matters! Like give me a break dude, so many of you are deluded and think winning serie a and the coppa is still considered an acomplsihment
If people have a negative rep in this forum, they're really rubbish. You look like one. Probably some bilanista is trolling here.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Avg. distance covered / game:
Mandzukic - 8.375 km.
Higuain - 8.912 km.
yet another misleading twitter stat. it implies higuain runs more than mandzukic. however:

mandzukic: 1295 minutes, 20 games, 64,75 min/games
higuain: 1499 minutes, 21 games, 71,38 min/games

mandzukic: 129,34 meters/minutes
higuain: 124,85 meters/minutes

higuain simply gets more playtime per match.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yet another misleading twitter stat. it implies higuain runs more than mandzukic. however:

Thats how you do it :tup:

My OCD compelled me to further adjust your allready excellent idea

Mandzukic : 8375meters in 20 games = 167500meters total, in 1295 minutes = 11.64 km/90 minutes
Higuain : 8912 meters in 21 games = 187152 meters total, in 1499 minutes = 11.24km/90 minutes

Those are actually quite impressive averages for both players

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009

That comparison aside, the thing that really puzzles me is the fact that, Higgy apparently runs A LOT during games. And, I'm sure our trainers run the players to the ground in the training sessions, Juventus is known to have one of the strictest training sessions. They are demanding. And yet, somehow he manages to still have that fat fvckin belly!!!
I mean, the guy must be a human pig, devouring everything that comes his way.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
That comparison aside, the thing that really puzzles me is the fact that, Higgy apparently runs A LOT during games. And, I'm sure our trainers run the players to the ground in the training sessions, Juventus is known to have one of the strictest training sessions. They are demanding. And yet, somehow he manages to still have that fat fvckin belly!!!
I mean, the guy must be a human pig, devouring everything that comes his way.
Gonzalo disagrees.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
my girl is against me hitting the gym cuz she likes my belly. FML
She says that because of what it represents:

it means you're overweight. Being overweight means you are likely to die sooner. The sooner you die, the sooner she gets to cash in on that sweet life insurance money. The money that is going to take her and sexy Hans next door to Saint Helena. That's why she just loooves that belly of yours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)