Gonzalo Higuaín (32 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
She says that because of what it represents:

it means you're overweight. Being overweight means you are likely to die sooner. The sooner you die, the sooner she gets to cash in on that sweet life insurance money. The money that is going to take her and sexy Hans next door to Saint Helena. That's why she just loooves that belly of yours.
It's probably she doesn't want him to be more attractive to other women

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
She says that because of what it represents:

it means you're overweight. Being overweight means you are likely to die sooner. The sooner you die, the sooner she gets to cash in on that sweet life insurance money. The money that is going to take her and sexy Hans next door to Saint Helena. That's why she just loooves that belly of yours.
Lawyers are so cynical :lol:

Aren't you an insurance lawyer by the way?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Boninsegna: ‘Icardi better than Higuain’ FI
Apparently he is a guy who played both for us and Inter but his brain remains Inter's I guess...
How can you even compare those 2 Higuain is miles ahead of Icardi!
Icardi isnt bad I guess but comparing him to Higuain is like comparing Dybala to Messi...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Boninsegna: 'Icardi better than Higuain’ FI
Apparently he is a guy who played both for us and Inter but his brain remains Inter's I guess...
How can you even compare those 2 Higuain is miles ahead of Icardi!
Icardi isnt bad I guess but comparing him to Higuain is like comparing Dybala to Messi...
It's the cunt from the gladbach match 1971. Merda legend because of playacting and causing the game to be cancelled while merda were down 1-7

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You mean to get in Russia?
Yeah. Just temporary

- - - Updated - - -

my girl is against me hitting the gym cuz she likes my belly. FML
Your girl doesnt want you to go to the gym because you'll see other girls who are in the perfect shape and you'd look at it or give them attention

Or, she doesnt want you to look better so you attract more females

- - - Updated - - -

Many people believe that if you want to appear slimmer, you have to wear vertical lines.
That's wrong. If you want to appear slimmer, you should wear horizontal lines. :baus:
Really? It's weird. I wouldn't want her to get fat to be less attractive to other men. But women's minds work different, so there's that. :D
Thats cause men know women dont just cheat cause some dude is hot. They do if your relation isnt working and someone gives her attention

MEN on the other hand, primerly cheat cause 'it was hot and i dont get enough pussy at home'

Its logical tbh

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah. Just temporary

- - - Updated - - -

Your girl doesnt want you to go to the gym because you'll see other girls who are in the perfect shape and you'd look at it or give them attention

Or, she doesnt want you to look better so you attract more females

- - - Updated - - -

Thats cause men know women dont just cheat cause some dude is hot. They do if your relation isnt working and someone gives her attention

MEN on the other hand, primerly cheat cause 'it was hot and i dont get enough pussy at home'

Its logical tbh
If it's a tourist visa I wouldn't expect too much trouble tbh.

With anything else the Russians are infamous for letting things drag on for no apparent reason.

It still beats going abroad as a Russian and needing your embassay to confirm the authenticity or your documents though (they'll often flat out refuse if they don't get paid).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)