Gonzalo Higuaín (56 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Italy argentina in the final ans buffon wins WC title for second times.
No. It's gonna be vs England and Dybala will score 2 Maradona-esque goals, one will be like what Pepe did to Napoli, and the second will be with his hand.
Mask celebration
Higuain kills the opposition with a dirty double.

- - - Updated - - -

Pereyra with a last minute curler

5-0

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mauro coach :touched::heart:
Yeeeeeeeeeessssss!!!!!!!!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Higuain and icardi
Argentina need to use them as first and second choices and forget about that little guy from City. Messi can't keep choosing his teammates, Pipa got so much critics cuz he failed his options but Di Maria and Aguero never brought any to the table, ever and they keep playing like nothing happens just cuz Messi like to play word with friends with them

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He has been delivering exactly as expected, and even a bit more. Impressive!:tup:

But For the Love of sweet Mary, how do they manage to put these atrocious, robotic trap songs on every single compilation

These video editors doing football comps have the absolute worst music taste. :sergio:
To be fair to the clip makers, for some its their music of choice, but for most I think its part of pre-set list of generic radio type songs they CAN use (as clipmakers with channels that can bring ad revenue, its super strict), most of anything else is strictly copyright protected use in Youtube. I seen people banned for even using few seconds of alternative music etc.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
To be fair to the clip makers, for some its their music of choice, but for most I think its part of pre-set list of generic radio type songs they CAN use (as clipmakers with channels that can bring ad revenue, its super strict), most of anything else is strictly copyright protected use in Youtube. I seen people banned for even using few seconds of alternative music etc.
Yeah, makes sense. It has to be something like that.

I mean, no one in their right mind would enjoy listening to that stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)