Gonzalo Higuaín (30 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Every player that joined us commented on our draconic training methods, that's just his physique I guess. If the staff doesn't complain and it doesn't affect his stamina or intensity then why care? Admittedly he did look a bit tired before being subbed off. But if the goals keep coming, so will I.
They should be used to this shit, I dont think there was anything different last season either.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm (probably) his biggest fan around here, and dat fat was pretty damn real though @Mark, I must admit. But he shed it very fast and is not fat anymore, which means the jokes aren't even funny at this point.

Great player. World beater.

Wished we created more chances for him.

It's like having Suarez on top, with a bunch of guys behind who can't give him the proper chances. Yet, he still has 5 out of 8.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't been so starstruck about a Juve-player since Neddy and Trezeguet.

I'm buying shirts again :heart:
I want to stroke your back after reading this great post jem

Apr 19, 2007
We dont give him the best chances but we do give him a lot of clean sheets compared to a team like Napoli. So as a striker myself its nice never playing from behind. Our team is so different with him not on the field. I cant wait when our best 11 all play together.

Mar 3, 2014
I am his biggest fan on this forum but Suarez is obviously on a higher level.
Yeah I would probably argue Suarez' best year with Liverpool was better than Higuain's best.

31 goals in 33 league matches, with 12 assists. Suarez is definitely a more well rounded player. If you need a strict #9, the differences are more negligible, but Suarez is like Tevez and Mandzukic combined, but better. If given tactical freedom to drop deep, Suarez is much more dangerous because he has many non-striker characteristics.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
That year with Liverpool is up there with Messi/Ronaldo statistically...the numbers are mind blowing.
You are aware that last year he scored 40 goals and 16 assists in 35 games in the league, and 8 goals with 3 assists in 9 CL games? Thats way more impressive than his liverpool stats.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)