Gonzalo Higuaín (13 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
You are aware that last year he scored 40 goals and 16 assists in 35 games in the league, and 8 goals with 3 assists in 9 CL games? Thats way more impressive than his liverpool stats.
The support cast though at Barcelona. Putting up a number statistically while on Liverpool, is flat out incredible. He was MOTM 14 times that year.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Nah, his finishing is perhaps a bit better, and Higuain is better in the air, but in every other category Suarez is ahead.

His attacking movement & dribbling is something else.
Its not a bit better. Higuain is in a class of his own when it comes to finishing any type of chance, which makes a significant difference.

Suarez is better at pretty much everything that isnt finishing, shooting and strenght.

However, when you play athletico who nail down the defence, Higuain is your way through

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just love the fact that he's equally good with both feet. This is one of the key elements to him being the player that he is. He doesn't need those extra seconds or that extra movement to bring the ball to his "favored" foot, since he's great with both. Since this is not an issue for him, he can just make the most of any situation depending on the angle towards goal and where the ball is at that particular time.

- - - Updated - - -

Great strike with his left foot today.

And remember, these wondergoals were with his right foot:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I am pretty sure you posted something about hoping Mandzukic to outscore him which even then was a clueless thing to say but now looks retarded. If it was not you who posted it, I apologize.
it was me but what has me hoping a player outscoring another one to do with anything lol. i didnt say he WILL outscore him, i just said i hope so, because Mandzukic outscoring him would mean he has a 20+ goals season which would be brilliant for Juve. i still hope he does

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
it was me but what has me hoping a player outscoring another one to do with anything lol. i didnt say he WILL outscore him, i just said i hope so, because Mandzukic outscoring him would mean he has a 20+ goals season which would be brilliant for Juve. i still hope he does
No, for me it means that you HOPE Higgi to fail and not play because there is no way Mandzu will outscore him if Gonzalo stays fit. In no universe Mario scoring more than Higuain is more beneficial to Juve than the other way around. Just forget it and move on.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No, for me it means that you HOPE Higgi to fail and not play because there is no way Mandzu will outscore him if Gonzalo stays fit. In no universe Mario scoring more than Higuain is more beneficial to Juve than the other way around. Just forget it and move on.
thats obviously not what i hoped for. in what universe is 2 CFs scoring 20+ goals more beneficial that one scoring 20+ and the other 10+ you ask? well, think again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)