Gonzalo Higuaín (9 Viewers)

How many Goals will Pipita score this season in all comp?

• 0-5

• 6-10

• 11-15

• 16-20

• 21-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
if only he could get himself into chances like Cavani yesterday :weee:
Thats a pretty bad argument because Verratti was beeing forced fed by Verratti and Di Maria, where as Higuain's first actual good received pass was Alves Cross and he nearly scored it.

This game is on allegri's bad gamble to bench Pjanic while also fielding Evra. Not on the players.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
90m wasted

if you can praise him because he scores agaisnt shit teams like sausLOLO

then i can critisize for not scoring when it matters

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
Well, what in the actual fk was he supposed to do yesterday boys. He wasn't given very much to work with (yeah that one header, was not an easy chance to hit). Watching us trying to attack them looked like a stuttering person trying to hold a speech. Cramp like.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Thats a pretty bad argument because Verratti was beeing forced fed by Verratti and Di Maria, where as Higuain's first actual good received pass was Alves Cross and he nearly scored it.

This game is on allegri's bad gamble to bench Pjanic while also fielding Evra. Not on the players.
Dont get me wrong, im not blaming him for the result. Im not blaming Allegri either...

because this is still the 1st game and we have the derby ahead on weekend. Not sure about everyone else but I was completely relaxed during the entire game, didnt worry even for one second. I will however blame Max for this if it costs us the 1st place or qualification in the end. i disagree with you that he was gambling here. He was simply resting some players ahead of the inter game, and if he thinks he can get away with a draw vs the 2nd best team in our group and still get 1st place (will probably need 10-12 pts vs Lyon and Dinamo now, and not losing in Seville as well) then I fully support his decision. We will see how right or wrong he was in December

...just pointing out that maybe he isnt as perfect as you often try to describe him. I expect of a 90M player to be able to get himself into more than one good chance in a game vs a 2nd tier European club

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He didnt miss anything. He made most of one cross and it went on the bar, thats it

- - - Updated - - -

Dont get me wrong, im not blaming him for the result. Im not blaming Allegri either...

because this is still the 1st game and we have the derby ahead on weekend. Not sure about everyone else bvs I was completely relaxed during the entire game, didnt worry even for one second. I will however blame Max for this if it costs us the 1st place or qualification in the end. i disagree with you that he was gambling here. He was simply resting some players ahead of the inter game, and if he thinks he can get away with a draw vs the 2nd best team in our group and still get 1st place (will probably need 10-12 pts vs Lyon and Dinamo now, and not losing in Seville as well) then I fully support his decision. We will see how right or wrong he was in December

...just pointing out that maybe he isnt as perfect as you often try to describe him. I expect of a 90M player to be able to get himself into more than one good chance in a game vs a 2nd tier European club
Higuain got 1 chance and it went onto the bar. Thats called unlucky.

Cavani got several open chances and missed them.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He didnt miss anything. He made most of one cross and it went on the bar, thats it

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain got 1 chance and it went onto the bar. Thats called unlucky.

Cavani got several open chances and missed them.
Scored a goal more importantly, and I don't know why you bring him up all the time. If we had him yesterday btw, we would have probably won. And are you gonna blame the rest of the team that our 90M striker had only one chance all game? What about him?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Scored a goal more importantly, and I don't know why you bring him up all the time. If we had him yesterday btw, we would have probably won. And are you gonna blame the rest of the team that our 90M striker had only one chance all game? What about him?
See, this such bullshit you are spewing. Cavani ruined PSG's result. He got so many open chances and scored just 1 of them, against a team leaving so much space. Backed by Verratti and Di maria for example. Cavani's ruefull finishing, cost 2 points.

Higuain received nothing decent all game except one cross which went onto the bar. He worked alot and had to compensate alot for the blatant lack of feed.

Give Cavani nothing all game and that header, and he'd not even put it on target.

Give Higuain all the chances cavani got, and he'd probably score 2 or 3 goals

Juve's result, is 100% allegri. PSG's result, is 100% Cavani.

Since you are Cavani's ardent defender, you ough to tone it down a little. See, i was supporting Cav on tuesday cause this doesnt suddenly make him a lesser player then he is. But he did had an off day. While Higuain holds no blame and needed bad luck to not score his only chance all game. And he isnt in form yet either.

Fumo

Oct 23, 2014
I can't stay out of this anymore because of the part highlighted in bold. OF COURSE THE REST OF THE TEAM IS TO BE BLAMED WHEN OUR MAIN STRIKER GETS ONE CHANCE, ONE CHANCE AT HOME!!! And that chance was a very difficult cross to even connect with. It's a team responsibility to create hello (i don't mean to sound like a cunt but seriously cmon). What are you expecting of Higuain? To create his own chances by just taking the ball, dribble past whatever and just net it? Haha. Yeah he was expensive and set a record last year but you might want to look at the big picture here. Brotip.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I can't stay out of this anymore because of the part highlighted in bold. OF COURSE THE REST OF THE TEAM IS TO BE BLAMED WHEN OUR MAIN STRIKER GETS ONE CHANCE, ONE CHANCE AT HOME!!! And that chance was a very difficult cross to even connect with. It's a team responsibility to create hello (i don't mean to sound like a cunt but seriously cmon). What are you expecting of Higuain? To create his own chances by just taking the ball, dribble past whatever and just net it? Haha. Yeah he was expensive and set a record last year but you might want to look at the big picture here. Brotip.
Lol, i missed the bolded part.

Well, thats Zizinho for you. He wants to point out he likes Cavani more cause he can play from deeper and move forward. However his finishing is not of the same level of Gonzalio.

Which is fine. We got Higuain for his clinical finishing of the many chances we usually create and his link up play.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
See, this such bullshit you are spewing. Cavani ruined PSG's result. He got so many open chances and scored just 1 of them, against a team leaving so much space. Backed by Verratti and Di maria for example. Cavani's ruefull finishing, cost 2 points.

Higuain received nothing decent all game except one cross which went onto the bar. He worked alot and had to compensate alot for the blatant lack of feed.

Give Cavani nothing all game and that header, and he'd not even put it on target.

Give Higuain all the chances cavani got, and he'd probably score 2 or 3 goals

Juve's result, is 100% allegri. PSG's result, is 100% Cavani.

Since you are Cavani's ardent defender, you ough to tone it down a little. See, i was supporting Cav on tuesday cause this doesnt suddenly make him a lesser player then he is. But he did had an off day. While Higuain holds no blame and needed bad luck to not score his only chance all game. And he isnt in form yet either.
Higgy was backed by Dybi and Dani, later Pjanic and Alex too, he couldn't do nothing all game. Plus Sevilla was leaving a lot of space in the 1st half so you can't use that as an argument as to why Cavani had so many chances while Higgy didnt. And its not only on the players creating, the striker needs to get himself into good positions to receive a pass and Gerardo struggled to do so yesterday. He also couldnt create a shot for himself which is something expected from a player someone pays 90M for. Ronaldo does it, Neymar does it, Suarez does it, Bale does it. Thats why I don't buy the excuses like he had only one chance

- - - Updated - - -

A 90M striker should be able create chances for himself. If you want someone others need to create for so he can finish, you pay 20M for Gomez

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, i missed the bolded part.

Well, thats Zizinho for you. He wants to point out he likes Cavani more cause he can play from deeper and move forward. However his finishing is not of the same level of Gonzalio.

Which is fine. We got Higuain for his clinical finishing of the many chances we usually create and his link up play.
Yes I like Cavani. I think he would be a better partner for Dybala and would get more out of him than Higuain does. Kinda like Mandzukic was a better support striker to him than Morata. And btw, if I could chose one between Higuain, Morata and Cavani for the same price, Higuain is the last one id have picked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)